• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I was watching a few of my p w c steering videos

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I thought I would post a couple here just for grins.

yea I still drive like that and sometimes even worse/or better/ depending on your perspective.

Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I did this video on Saturday 10 -11-14
caution it may be x rated!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Makes you wonder how more people don't get in wrecks on those things " REVERSE what's that?" Imagine if I really did teach people how to drive them.
Standing w o t driving with no hands, steering with my feet, jumping waver with passengers on the ski, ripping through the mangroves at high tide and my latest thing to do is pull a super Mable with 3 people on it, using a 100 foot rope and snapping the heck out of them. I call it the "ELEVATOR" because when my girlfriend rides in it , it beats the heck out of her.

Skysurfer2010

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I don't know about FL, but up here most of which would be considered illegal and extremely reckless driving. Nothing I'd be bragging about.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thank you so much for sharing that worldly wisdom with me, To each their own, some do things because they can and others sit around making comments about things they can't.
So when I pull the tube driving with my feet that would probably bother you also !
I would probably suggest that you not read any of my posts then, since I have been doing tricks since I was a young guy like 49 or 50 now at 62 I still enjoy putting on a show. To each their own.

Skysurfer2010

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sorry, but tricks would be riding freestyle on a superjet. Not riding a couch like a monkey. That's just stupid and unsafe.

Skysurfer2010

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I find it a little ironic that someone who has a business making products for pwc to enhance safety would be bragging about this.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I see, well I don't know what would make you feel compelled to tell others how to enjoy themselves out on the water, really, I never drink alcohol on the water or ever for that matter, but you don't see me preaching to people about driving boats while drinking.
I would just like to say, If I want your opinion or advice on how to live my life I know where to find you.
Otherwise it may be best if you to keep your opinions and insults to yourself.
Happy boating, you do it your way and I will do it my way. I would greatly appreciate it if you would stop making your nasty opinionated posts on any of my threads, it is not in the best interest of this web site, there is another jet boat site where that is common place and you see how that went. lets not turn this place into another one of those.

dustinjean

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
haha thats the only way to ride a ski otherwise you might as well be out there in a dingy

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm disappointed because I didn't see anything x rated I. He last video. What did I miss?

I'm sure I've seen some of those clips before possibly on Jeff's site. Collectively they convinced me to buy my first set of cobra fins. Without them I would have sold my first YJB after the first outing.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
It was a joke, I believe the dolphins were mating.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The dolphins were cool. I wish there were some around here .

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
We have plenty of those and manatees all around my area. Last week the manatees were hanging out in a big group . The water was too muddy to get any good pictures of them .
I also have a video of a baby dolphin swimming with it's mother, that we taped a few weeks ago. Having a video camera mounted on the ski comes in handy.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The only wildlife we see in the Sacramento delta is an occasional sealion or two. My friends get out of the water when those are around. No one has ever been attacked by one that I know of but know I know wants to be the first either.

I remember seeing dolphins in the surf when I lived in scal. Most of the women thought they were sharks the first time they saw them and would start yelling for people to get out of the water. I thought it was funny the lifeguards didn't.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
We have islands where you have to be careful when you drive past them due to the heavy concentration of birds like pelicans and cormorants , they get spooked and jump from the trees by the hundreds, One hit my hood and broke it, then it hit me in the face and fractured my right eye socket and gave me a concussion, At first I thought I lost my eye. good thing it was a cormorant, a pelican would have broken my neck. I was doing about 50 when it happened.