• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Interior accessories/ Mesh bag ?

granpachuck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hope someone can help; On my 2016 242 LS E, next to the co captains seat, there are some hooks that the PO said was for a mesh bag of some sort. He did not have it when he sold me the boat. Does anyone know of the part # or decent replacement for this item? The Admiral says we need it, so I guess we do.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
It's honestly not that helpful. We use it to put a small garbage can in there. Sorry, not sure what part number. I'd be surprised if you can't find a generic mesh replacement

granpachuck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
It's honestly not that helpful. We use it to put a small garbage can in there. Sorry, not sure what part number. I'd be surprised if you can't find a generic mesh replacement
That is exactly was I was looking for. Hitting the print button now.. ;)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

granpachuck