• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Is August!!! bring the 2017 Yamaha boat line up

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Your prediction came through!
Ok...., I hope my bank account adds 2 digits overnight.

What? A man can wish, right?:p

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
OK...I'm signing off for the night as those Habitat for Humanity folks want use there at 7:30am.....and I'm not a morning guy!!! LOL

The rumors of a bigger boat didn't come true with this "reveal", but I think if they were to announce one it would be at the Miami boat show.....so you are up next @Murf'n'surf (I'm saying this from my own opinion....Yamaha didn't say anything about a bigger boat to me)

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It seems they didn't address a lot of the items people were asking for. Wake wedge, working voltage read outs, GPS, trash cans, supercharged engines in the bigger boats, these would all have been simp,e changes / fixes.

Ancient canoe

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I agree that there are things they left on the table, but I am happy the revamped the 21 footers which is my market. Supercharged engines in the 21 or 24 foot boats would not have been simple changes. I kind of agree with Yamaha on the market for that anyway.