• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Is there an easy way to hyperlink?

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Sure is an easy way!

Copy the URL from what you want to link and then type the text you want the link to say....like

CLICK HERE TO SEE X

Then select the text and click on the small Icon at the top that looks like a chain link. A box will pop up and you paste your URL into that box. Done.

The same applies to linked images (click on the photo icon) or videos (click on the film icon)

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ha! It works! I knew there had to be an easy way!

Thanks

Detonate

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have to admit that I usually just type it out. If the URL is short enough that you are going to type the URL and not copy/paste it from somewhere, you can just type it like this...

Code:
[url=http://www.jimmarch.com/]My website[/url]

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah, but I always miss something along the way. That little link button is super easy for someone as dumb as me ;)