• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

I've been pretty lucky!

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I guess I have been pretty lucky. This weekend will be the 1st that I will not be taking the boat out due to weather since I have owned her. Only 2 other weekends I have not been out. I think that is pretty good. We have had great weather this year and the lakes haven't even dried up like in years past. Knock on wood!

Still feeling a little low that I won't be going out this weekend but it will give me a chance to catch up on other things....wifey already gave me the list :wideyed:

Not going out will only make the next time that much better. Glad you are getting the use out of it though. I think the majority of us don't get to get out as much as we would like.

Well, I gotta say that part of it is that "new owner" thing. I am sure as with everything it will wear off, but not yet.

That's awesome that you've been out so much. You can survive one weekend away. It'll give you more time to check in here.

You are SO lucky. I usually take Fridays off in July and August to go on the CT river with my son and friends and then leave my boat on the slip for weekend use. So far this year no Fridays on the river and wet slipped over night only 2 weekends so far due to high water or rain forecast for the weekend:(

Back