• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jet Cat down under

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Love the concept. Please continue development and bring them to the US market!

RV JetCat

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Love the concept. Please continue development and bring them to the US market!
Thanks for that , We will bring Jet Cat to the US in the not too distant future, judging by the excellent response from this forum it only confirms there is a place for Jet Cat over there.
At present we are looking at the market area possibilities and for boat building companies that may be interested in building under licence, and agents in the US.
I'm pretty sure that any US military , Coast guard, and perhaps emergency service versions, will have to be constructed over there, I believe this is a stipulation from congress, (not sure though )
I will be over there early next year and by that time may have sourced a suitable company.
Cheers