• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jetboaters.net wrap or large side decal? Anyone got insight into a company....

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'm thinking of getting a Jetboaters wrap or side decal of some sort, anyone have any company recommendations? Ideas on the wrap or decal? I'm just at the early stage of thinking about this...

Someone on here did a really cool silver looking wrap not too long ago. Cant remember who. There was no marketing on it but it looked like a nice job.

Edit: it was @fnkycld

Last edited:
So do you do this for a living? How much does something like that cost?
ive been doing dirt bike atv jetskis for 14 years Cycle Works Graphics, a boat wrap have to be proff onstalled and being a full time airline captain i dont have time for wraps but i can send you one of those design for you to printed locally

Back