• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jump Right In from Michigan

Jump Right In

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I know a lot of the wisdom in the Yamaha Jet Boat community now resides here... as someone that has several projects planned for the spring, there is no other place I can be!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you join us, be sure to tell us about your upgrades when you get them done!

Jump Right In

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have done plenty upgrades already thanks to the members on this site. Springtime should bring a perfect pass install and maybe a SonarPhone install. I know the Sonarphone product was only launched in November, but if anyone isn't buried under the snow and has used this fish finder by Vexilar I would be very interested to know the results. I had bought an elite-5 last year, but did not end up installing it as I couldn't find a place I liked enough to put it. The idea have having a transducer installed and having it connect via wifi to my iphone or ipad is awesome. I know Vexilar is a highly regarding company in the sonar business, but would love to hear if someone has already looked into it!

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome aboard!!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the new hangout. You'll love that perfect pass if you decide to go with it. My only regret with the PP system was that I waited a full season to do it!!!

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you!

Cowboy Casey

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have done plenty upgrades already thanks to the members on this site. Springtime should bring a perfect pass install and maybe a SonarPhone install. I know the Sonarphone product was only launched in November, but if anyone isn't buried under the snow and has used this fish finder by Vexilar I would be very interested to know the results. I had bought an elite-5 last year, but did not end up installing it as I couldn't find a place I liked enough to put it. The idea have having a transducer installed and having it connect via wifi to my iphone or ipad is awesome. I know Vexilar is a highly regarding company in the sonar business, but would love to hear if someone has already looked into it!
that sonarphone looks really kewl... I wish it was through hull but man what a way to get the info... on your tablet... :)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the new site.

I have the coolest fish finder. It takes me straight to the corner market. I hear the Coho is fresh today.:cool:

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard!

Jump Right In

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey Derick - I am guessing you recognize the boat in my picture!

Jump Right In

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome to the new hangout. You'll love that perfect pass if you decide to go with it. My only regret with the PP system was that I waited a full season to do it!!!
Hey Dennis -

Did you install your stargazer by yourself? How long and difficult would you say the install was?

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Dennis -

Did you install your stargazer by yourself? How long and difficult would you say the install was?
Yes. I did it myself. It's been a few years since the install, so I don't remember everything about it. I probably did it all in one day maybe a few extra hours the second day to tidy up the wiring. But for my boat with the non-HO engines it wasn't that difficult. I'd say a 3-4 on a scale of ten. The guys at perfect pass are awesome and can literally walk you through any issues over the phone. Id say go for it if you can measure, drill and turn a wrench.

Top Bottom