• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Key Switch Pack Assembly

gmaroulis

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Hello: I am looking for Part number F1C-U8036-00-00 Key Switch Pack Assembly. Yamaha is showing out of stock till March. I would even take a used one if that makes since. Does anyone know how to get one of these?

For anyone that shows your part to be in stock online, I'd call to verify they actually have one, and then place the order with them right then and there.

I'm dealing with the issue you're probably running into - they say they have it, but if you order, all of a sudden, it's now backordered. I expect to get some cup holder trim rings sometime around February, just in time for the thick ice to be forming :rolleyes:

For anyone that shows your part to be in stock online, I'd call to verify they actually have one, and then place the order with them right then and there.

I'm dealing with the issue you're probably running into - they say they have it, but if you order, all of a sudden, it's now backordered. I expect to get some cup holder trim rings sometime around February, just in time for the thick ice to be forming :rolleyes:
Great advice! A lot of these parts houses will show they have the parts in stock AND charge you, then say you’ll receive an email when it ships…after several days you cal, asking about your shipping notification and then they’ll tell you it’s back ordered. They use use your money as operating capital until you request a refund. Schiseters

Great advice! A lot of these parts houses will show they have the parts in stock AND charge you, then say you’ll receive an email when it ships…after several days you cal, asking about your shipping notification and then they’ll tell you it’s back ordered. They use use your money as operating capital until you request a refund. Schiseters
Thanks. You are all correct and nobody nobody has it in stock and everybody has to order from Yamaha. I’ve done exactly what you said and I think I’m finished and have to wait.

Is the boat inoperable? Or are you limping by?

have you checked with this place? Its an aftermarket switch for Yamaha boats. Would have to order 2 if you have twin engine boat and the keys maybe specific to the switch.

Do you only need one or both? I’m pretty sure I have a brand new one (single) in my spare parts bin.

Do you only need one or both? I’m pretty sure I have a brand new one (single) in my spare parts bin.
I only need one, but would be willing to buy two as it comes in a pack of two from what i have seen. If you really have one that would be amazing. Please let me know.

have you checked with this place? Its an aftermarket switch for Yamaha boats. Would have to order 2 if you have twin engine boat and the keys maybe specific to the switch.
Thanks for this. It seems this is a great option. I did just place the order. A little nervous about this, but we will see.

Thanks for this. It seems this is a great option. I did just place the order. A little nervous about this, but we will see.

If that doesn’t work out, let me know. This one is from my 2007 AR230. I think when I replaced them I did both, and this was the one original that was still good. I looked at the part numbers and it appears to be the same.

Attachments

• IMG_2185.jpeg
    IMG_2185.jpeg
    552.6 KB · Views: 5
The other option is to hot wire it to a switch while you wait/find a used one.

Since the key switch is broken already you can reuse the connector and cut the cables. I think a pushbutton and a dpdt switch will make it work temporarily.

Back