• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Love my $20 amazon drain plug light

MissScarlet

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyone try these on a 2015+ SX190?

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Greg__Berger

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I went ahead and picked one of these up, but I cannot figure out how to get access to it from inside the hull to wire it. Did you have to take a bunch of stuff apart to get this wired?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I went ahead and picked one of these up, but I cannot figure out how to get access to it from inside the hull to wire it. Did you have to take a bunch of stuff apart to get this wired?
You will have to take off your clean out tray cover. This isn't hard, just a little time consuming. Screws all around the edge, then hose clamps holding the rubber "pipe" to the bottom of the tray (need thin arms). This thread has some photos:
https://jetboaters.net/threads/removed-fiberglass-panel-over-cleanout-ports.16386/

Greg__Berger

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

mattster

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
So about a year later, how are they holding-up?