• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Model Year over Year Data

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Is there a spreadsheet floating around with model data for each year? (Yamaha boats)

Last edited:
Very similar, this could work. I would like to go back to the start of Yamaha Jet Boats but probably will have to do some manual entry my self. @Julian are you able to share this spreadsheet?
The spreadsheet is on google-linked on the first page of the thread that Zipper put a link to

The spreadsheet is on google-linked on the first page of the thread that Zipper put a link to

Thanks Julian!

This one looks like it goes up to 2020, and the other has screenshots from up to 2024, is there a more updated one?

Thanks Julian!

This one looks like it goes up to 2020, and the other has screenshots from up to 2024, is there a more updated one?
I thought it went all the way to 2024....it is possible someone deleted rows on the public sheet. I do have to keep going in there and unhiding stuff all the time.....the downside of public sheets!

Looking at it, looks like it stops at 2020....I got tired of updating it because I was producing a separate fixed sheet for each model year update. I attached that. (also because of the aforementioned public sheet issues with deletions and hiding rows etc)

Attachments

Last edited:
Back