• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 2016 AR192 owner today in North Carolina...

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Hello everyone,

I have been stalking the site for a while. Brought our new child home today.. Just want to say this site is awesome!! So much great info for a newbie like myself. I am stoked to be apart of an awesome and informative jet boat community!!
Here are a couple of pics from today...

We will be boating on Jordan and Falls Lake here in the Raleigh NC area...

Attachments

KyleWade14

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome and congrats!!

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
More Holly Springs! I like it! Cya on the water, welcome and congrats!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard!

Britboater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome, love the colour scheme, I've not seen it before. Your right too, this site go's with jet boat ownership like bread and butter :D

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Welcome to the forum.....congrats on the new ride! See you on Falls Lake sometime (our boat is on an airdock at Rollingview).
Awesome.. Look forward to asking you lots of questions. I see you have a lot of knowledge from all the posts I have seen over the past couple of months!!! Thanks!

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard. Your boat looks great. I like the black and green!

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hey! I think I saw your picture on Performance East facebook page. Welcome!

waterboy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats on the boat!! Love the color!!! I am in Holly Springs too and boat at Jordan all the time. Had my boat since new so have been doing this jet boat thing for a number of years. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or anything. Heck I even do house visits for a beer!!!

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Welcome! Good lookin boat. I'm jealous of that front swept tower!

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Hey! I think I saw your picture on Performance East facebook page. Welcome!
You would be correct..I bought it from the owners son Travis Weeks. Great bunch of guys there for sure. Love the colors on you boat!

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Congrats on the boat!! Love the color!!! I am in Holly Springs too and boat at Jordan all the time. Had my boat since new so have been doing this jet boat thing for a number of years. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or anything. Heck I even do house visits for a beer!!!
Waterboy I was hoping you would say that! My wife and I are newbies and would love someone around when we launch this thing at Jordan or maybe Harris the 1st time.. Hope we can hook some time soon.. I have seen tons of your posts and it is nice to have an experienced Jet Boater so close to home...Look forward to meeting up with you and have no problems hooking you up with your favorite cold beverage...

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Travis and his brother Stuart are friends of ours. Great guys to work with. When you are ready to upgrade the stereo in it, let me know. I'm kinda their Wet Sounds voice/demo out here on the coast. They have been a long time dealer of Wet Sounds, but focused on UTV stuff. The guys there wanted to get more involved in marine audio so they helped me put together a demo package in my AR240.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Travis and his brother Stuart are friends of ours. Great guys to work with. When you are ready to upgrade the stereo in it, let me know. I'm kinda their Wet Sounds voice/demo out here on the coast. They have been a long time dealer of Wet Sounds, but focused on UTV stuff. The guys there wanted to get more involved in marine audio so they helped me put together a demo package in my AR240.
I bought a jet ski from them a few years ago at their goldsboro store.. (the old lot not the new one) they were really nice guys..