• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

New Boating Buddy

Johmas50

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
My son Cooper will be 4 months old next week, time has really flown by. At any rate he loves the boat, it is a great way to get him to sleep. The water is still a little cold for him (it was 81 degrees, but I'll give him
a pass at his age), but he still has a good time.

. MG_0679.jpg MG_0671.jpg MG_0676.jpg MG_0668.jpg MG_0669.jpg

Cute little mate!! Happy Fathers Day!
I can already see his face the first time that he gets to steer and hit the throttles!

Now that is a first mate in the making! Thanks for posting! Yeah, @Murf'n'surf before he takes the controls, he will be yelling, "go faster daddy!"

Looks like he is having fun!

Love the outfit. Definitely looks like a sailor.

Wish I had my boat when my kids were that young.

And yes, time does go fast with them.

Great shots! I remember my daughter's first boat trip, an 8 hour sail to Catalina when she was about a month old.

They grow up so damn fast, enjoy this time while you have it! :cool:

Took the little dude out again today, first time in the water for any extended period of time and he really loved it. Splashed around a bit with mom and then was worn out and fell asleep as soon as we were underway again. Good day on the water! 2014-08-02 13.24.35.jpg

2014-08-02 16.22.41.jpg

He's starting life the right way, on a boat! Congrats, good looking little guy! Are you guys sleeping through the night yet?

@cane.mba yeah, he has been sleeping through the night since month 1. Absolutely awesome, on the other hand he doesn't nap during the day for more than about 20 mins, but I'd rather have my nights sleep than have long daytime naps anyway. Tonight he is worn out though, but he better rest up, we are headed back out tomorrow!

OMG! He's so cute! Makes me want another one..or, maybe not..LOL.

Looks like he will be taking over the captain seat soon.
We have 2 babies due any day and excited to see boating in there future.

@jtink Congrats early on your new additions. I see you are in Cincy, you ever make it down this way to boat?

You guys will have to plan on coming to Shelbyville next year!

@Julian we just might do that, this summer we didn't get any big trips out on the boat for obvious reasons (wife used all her PTO on the little dude). We are going to Norris in a couple of weeks with my parents, but just a long weekend. I would love to do the Shelbyville trip, but my dream is going to Bimini with the group that goes each summer.

@Johmas50 not to sure about lakes around Lexington, but we usually make a point to go to lake Cumberland three or four times a year. That is my favorite place to go.
Do you ever make it up this way?
Reds put on a nice fireworks show for Friday night home games.

@jtink we haven't braved the river, I've considered fireworks and the Buffett concert also. I've been to Riverbend for Buffett several times and was always envious of the boats listening on the river for free. We boat at Laurel Lake where the boat is housed, if you haven't checked it out, you should. Really beautiful lake and a little closer to I-75 than Cumberland if you all tow down from Cinci.

Congrats! Ya'll enjoy every moment. He will have great memories for the rest of his life.
Papa

Back