• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New family member

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
My wife and daughters have been bugging me for years about getting a dog, and I've been against it since our lives are hectic enough.

But I finally gave in and surprised my 3 ladies with a 9 week old Labradoodle. Having a puppy in the house that needs constant attention sucks, but she's so much fun to have around, the suck is worth it.

Can't wait to get her out in the boat and in the water next year.

20191022_151237.jpg

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
We’ve had a golden doodle for 4 years. They might be the perfect human companion dog. Extremely smart, loyal, they don’t shed much, and are generally healthy. Congrats!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats!!! We have 2 Labradoodles.....love them. Ours dont shed at all! Grew up with Shetland Sheep Dogs....hair everywhere!

Get her in the water as early as you can! Like throw a ball in now (assuming she's fetching already). We got one of ours almost fully grown and she hates the water (didn't get her in early enough). We got the 2nd one as a puppy and got her in early and she loves the water....happily jumps off the back of the boat chasing a ball.

Attachments

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
We're working with her and fetching right now.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Congrats on your new fur baby! They are awesome to add to a family.

Our little pup is growing so fast seemed like just yesterday he was barely taller than the grass. He’s 7 months old now and full of energy lol. Compared to our last dog of 15 year old dog we had to put down earlier this year, this one “goes to 11” :D

27FFC7F3-1243-481B-B63C-9AB9BCB4F6B9.jpeg785DF946-7F7C-421E-B632-B7317D81A339.jpeg53F81D8B-C6D4-4ADE-B35A-A30825EB6DA8.jpeg