• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New from Ohio

Icatfish247

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello all, no boat yet for me but I will likely be looking for an '08-'10 212 SS/X before next season. Have a SX 190 in the family and it's safe to say I'm sold on yamaha.

Welcome aboard @Icatfish247. You've found the best resource to research your boat.

Welcome aboard @Icatfish247 glad to have you here. Good luck with your search, keep your eyes open here. I'm sure a few guys are going to upgrade to the newer 2015 models before next season. Putting your location in on your user profile will add you to the user map. Then you can see who's around your area.

Welcome to the forums, keep on eye on the classified adds in the forums, couple great deals to be had. (kicking myself a nice 2014 212x came up for sale just after I bought mine new)

Welcome aboard and good luck on the search!!!

Welcome!!....good luck finding your new boat!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!!! Glad to have you!!! Good luck on the search:Welcome:

I created a button on my web browser that used Google's search tools to search all craigslist's across the country. The search looked something like this.
yamaha 212 site:craigslist.org
then I clicked the search tools button and chose within the last week to narrow down the results to more recent listings, I'd go through that a few times a week.
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=yamaha 212 site:craigslist.org&safe=active&tbs=qdr:w

For all other sites like boattrader.com I used a website called claz.org and set up a search profile for daily emails.

Welcome aboard! Good luck on the search for a boat.

What part of Ohio are you from?

Great to see all the welcoming replies on here. I haven't heard of claz.org before so I'll look into it and let my preliminary searching begin.

Also, I'm located in western Ohio so I'm likely to do my boating at Grand Lake St Marys and Indian Lake as both are less than 45 minutes away.

Welcome! This is THE forum for jetboaters, tons of information and great members.

@lcatfish247 Tossing in my hello from Indian Lake. Welcome.

Back