• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Jet Boater.... NJ

nj323ci

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey all

New jet boater and boater in general from NJ (Freehold/Howell area). Picked up a 2003 LX210 about a week ago. Doing some work to it (repaired blower, upgrading oil lines, rebuild clean-out plugs, major cleaning, etc). Wanted to introduce myself and look forward to being part of this forum.

Thanks
Alex

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome @nj323ci glad that you found us and decided to join. Congrats on the new boat any pics?

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board, those oil lines are an important upgrade, update you location on your profile page and it will show us where you are when you post and add you to the member map,

Eurocat

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey, welcome aboard.

Nice boat, I looked at a couple of those before I purchased mine.
The oil lines problem kind of scared me off of those boats, but I see you are already on top of it. I am sure you will enjoy it.
Where do you boat at?

nj323ci

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks!!

I'm brand new to boating and still getting used to the boat so I've been going to the Delaware River. Can't wait to get her out in the bay!

Where do you boat at?

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Welcome Alex

Eurocat

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have been going to lake Hopatcong and to the Delaware river on the northern end by the Delaware water gap.
Used to be on the bay a lot with my previous boat, and if it is a calm day it should be fine with this one but these boats don't handle the chop to well.
Planning on making some trips on the Hudson and around NY towards the end of the month.

SSPK2015

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks!!

I'm brand new to boating and still getting used to the boat so I've been going to the Delaware River. Can't wait to get her out in the bay!

Where do you boat at?
The boat looks very nice. Congrats on the purchase. I am new to the forum and I'm still searching for a boat this season (I posted an AR230 in another thread.) This forum is full of good folks willing to help with ideas and suggestions. Are you planning to be on the Barnegat Bay? That's where I will be spending some of my time also.

Blazin14

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
welcome aboard..... the Chesapeake is always fun too.

Nice looking boat!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thanks Guys... here are a few pics of when i brought her home last week
Great looking boat!! Don't be surprised if you get stopped for your registration numbers. I have spacing between my numbers, but anytime the DNR saw me on the water I was stopped and inspected. It hasn't happened in FL yet.... Again, great looking boat!!

Attachments

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

nj323ci

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The boat looks very nice. Congrats on the purchase. I am new to the forum and I'm still searching for a boat this season (I posted an AR230 in another thread.) This forum is full of good folks willing to help with ideas and suggestions. Are you planning to be on the Barnegat Bay? That's where I will be spending some of my time also.
Thanks!
Hitting the Delaware for now until i get more comfortable with the boat. Wouldn't mind heading to the Barnegat Bay once I'm ready.

Good luck with your search

nj323ci

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great looking boat!! Don't be surprised if you get stopped for your registration numbers. I have spacing between my numbers, but anytime the DNR saw me on the water I was stopped and inspected. It hasn't happened in FL yet.... Again, great looking boat!!
Thanks

Why would i get stopped for my reg numbers? Are they too close together or not "blocky" enough? Passed a few state troopers on the Delaware yesterday and didn't get stopped. (Thank goodness)

nj323ci

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@nj323ci One minor note....technically your boat is only 19' long (I see you listed it as 21). Be sure you insure it as a 19' boat...might cost you less...same with taxes...
Oh ok... great to know!. Thanks for the tip.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Hello everyone!
Picked up my 2015 AR192 from toms river in May, been mostly in the Delaware and Rancocas! Love it so far and can't wait to get it in the ocean, most likely barnegate! See you guys out there

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Im in Tuckerton, just by LBI. A.C. takes me 27 minutes to get there. TONS of places to pull up to and hang out.

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Hello everyone!
Picked up my 2015 AR192 from toms river in May, been mostly in the Delaware and Rancocas! Love it so far and can't wait to get it in the ocean, most likely barnegate! See you guys out there
@D3nN1s where in Jersey are you if you're boating on the Rancocas?