• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Member from Northern Alberta

Captain Ron

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello everyone. Just picked up my 2010 Ar 210. Its in excellent shape with very low hours. The previous owner said he didnt even run 3 tanks of gas through it. And it shows. Cant wait to use it. The ice is mostly gone from the lakes way up here and the fishing can start right now and the watersports in a month or so. Looking forward to be part of this forum.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard! Please share pictures of what it is like to boat up there.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome, @Captain Ron ! It is great to see another member from the Great White North. I am sure you are going to have a fantastic boating season with your AR-210, great boat!

PS: Please use your influence to get the Flames to step it up a bit against the Ducks. Thanks. :D

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
OK.....Northern Alberta is a big area...you must have a town nearby! Want to see where you are on the user map!! Leduc is the closest person we have right now to Northern Alberta! :)
https://jetboaters.net/usermap/

Congrats on the new boat and I too look forward to some photos....perhaps a few Northern and some Muskie?? We used to spend 2 weeks every summer in Sioux Narrows-Ontario.....love it up there (except for the flies sometimes)

David D

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Welcome aboard! You'll get all the help you need here - and plenty of encouragement to make the boat your own! Enjoy!

Captain Ron

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks everyone, I live just outside of Grande Prairie which is 4-1/2 hours north of Edmonton. We boat on Lesser slave lake which is the 2nd biggest lake in Alberta. It has awesome fishing, mostly walleye and northern pike, and as soon as the water warms up we tube, ski , and wakeboard. Sorry GTBRMC I am an Oilers fan ( I know ) so I cant help you with the Flames. I will post some pictures as soon as I figure that out.

Last edited:

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks everyone, I live just outside of Grande Prairie which is 4-1/2 hours north of Edmonton. We boat on Lesser slave lake which is the 2nd biggest lake in Alberta. It has awesome fishing, mostly walleye and northern pike, and as soon as the water warms up we tube, ski , and wakeboard. Sorry GTBRMC I am an Oilers fan ( I know ) so I cant help you with the Flames. I will post some pictures as soon as I figure that out.
Haha, its logical you would be an Oilers fan...please forgive my ignorance! Calgary is "northern" to all of us south of it, but obviously not to you! 4.5 hours north of Edmonton... I'd love to see photos of your grounds and lakes.

To upload a photo, click the "Upload a File" button at the lower right of your screen (scroll all the way to the end of the page if you don't see it), select a picture from your computer or handheld, click "open" in the dialogue box, then select "full image" to post the photo full size.

Last edited:

Master-Spud

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Welcome aboard! I'm the other poor lone member in Alberta lol, nice to see another join up! Have a couple friends up in slave lake so head up there with the boat every once in a while.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I lived in Edmonton as a kid and I remember it getting warm for a week or so, 4.5 hours north of Edmonton...isn't that inside the Arctic Circle? We moved to BC after a few years in AB. There is a lot of beautiful country and bodies of water across the top half of AB and BC. I would love to take an extended vaca and do some extensive exploring up there. My folks ended up in Prince Rupert, BC and I loved the drive up there!

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Captain Ron

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ya i think last year summer was on a Wednesday. Ironically, it is actually snowing as I type this. Hopefully this will be our last blast of winter. Seriously though we have great summers. The best part is in June it stays light until midnight. I have actually cleaned fish at 1 in the morning and it just got dark. And the sun is back up at 4:30 in the morning. The lake is shallow and by July 1st the water temp can be 20 degrees C ( 72 F ). I will try and post pics right away and see if it works.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Beautiful Waters!