• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Oh shit. . . .In West Marine with time to kill

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
@0627Devildog You are right....I have the CE Smth uprights and they bend very easily. I am looking at adding a cross member support

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Came in from the lake two nights ago and got a little sloppy on the line coming to the trailer. Decided, instead of backing up and retrying, I would pivot off of one of my VeVe posts. Granted I was going slow (which was part of my steering problem to begin with) but as soon as the boat hit the post I goosed the throttle and pivoted right into alignment. The VeVe held solid.

Augieol65

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Veve Guides saved my ARSE this weekend at the SHITTY local public ramp. . . . . . When putting in at the local ramp the trailer went off a virtual cliff when the ramp ended (at an apparent break that was not repaired and could not be seen due to the murky water.) The boat was fine, as I was backing in REALLY slowly. . . .But the trailer was WAAAY to deep at that point.

The guides keep the ass end of the boat from floating out over the sides of the trailer and damaging the hull. Thank GOD I put these bad boys on as the initial mod.

Would you recommend the 45'' or the 65" for a 21 footer?

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Would you recommend the 45'' or the 65" for a 21 footer?
My personal preference would always be to go bigger. . . . If you decided you REALLY wanted them shorter you could trim them to any length (though I doubt you will want to).

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length