• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Fantastic evening on Lake Erie today.
Yes that is awesome. I wish we could of gotten out this evening the weather was perfect and the wind went calm.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I was fishing for big swordfish I think I had a really big shark on. That’s a Shimano 130 reel if you look at the size of it compared to my hand and that rod busted out the rod holder. When the rod holder broke I took the drag off and then the reelView attachment 149134 spun like crazy got tangled and stopped and that’s when the line broke. 120 lb test.
That water is freakin gorgeous....jealous AF

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Took the Admiral (wifey) out on the boat for the first time yesterday. Weather and water was phenomenal.

Attachments

poordealguy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes that is awesome. I wish we could of gotten out this evening the weather was perfect and the wind went calm.
The weekend should be equally gorgeous. We were surprised at how few boats were out today. The mayflies were relentless (someone called in a fire when they mistook the swarms for smoke) but, for Erie, the water was glass.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Till i finish the trolling motor, i cant get out. :rolleyes:

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Not that exciting to look at … but a great day of fishing on another local lake. Thunderstorm came through and it rained hard for 30 mins.. double hook ups, lot’s of fish, the live well was full of fish like that one on the deck, and light breezes. Fueled up after today’s outing, 25 gallons for 6 full days on the water. Surprise invite from my friends to go out to dinner, a great end to a great day!

155EB515-6444-44B4-B203-4388CE4B8A29.jpegE277198D-CC3A-430C-95EE-80761A30EDC0.jpeg

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Love taking new people out for boat rides.
These two live in NYC but never actually been on the East river.
Passing by Memorial Sloan, where one of them used to work.
1621201339089.png