• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wait, there are people who don't follow the Lake Wisconsin feed? Crazy!
When we find those non-followers, we try to help them by talking slower and using crayons when needed. The hardest part is trying to stop them from eating the crayons. 😜

Stan M

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Got caught in a insane storm. Went from nice to a severe storm in minutes. Bilge probably pumped out 25-30 gallons, winds 40-50mph. As much as I have hated on my boat for the drive shaft issue she kept the the wife, kids, and in laws safe, it was actually kind of fun, water was much warmer than the rain, but the lightning kept us from going in for than a quick a pee break.

View attachment 161234View attachment 161235
Where do you think all that bilge water came from?

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
OPERATION: Birthday Bitch was a sucess!View attachment 161591
I know this is a "ONE-picture-of-your-last-outing" thread.

We should petition the Admins to give you a special dispensation - to upload MORE than one picture of your last outing.

Just saying.
:cool:

--

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I second this motion

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I think @Sotally Tober has constraints outside of this forum being a Navy officer with a beautiful wife whose friends are professionals during the work week. That said, I look forward to every post by him, even the ones without women, bikinis and stripper poles.

Inthrustwetrust

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where do you think all that bilge water came from?
It was raining hard enough the self draining deck was not keeping up, I could see the water over flowing, plus the cup holders, clean out port tray and all the other nooks and crannies on these boats. 99.9% of the time it’s not a factor. It the first time my pump has ever moved any water. News that night said it was raining 5 inches a hour for close to two hours (I think it was about that long?) several people had to be rescued in town from some flash flooding in the lower streets.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I know this is a "ONE-picture-of-your-last-outing" thread.

We should petition the Admins to give you a special dispensation - to upload MORE than one picture of your last outing.

Just saying.
:cool:

--
Funny, there have been plenty of "violations" of the "one picture of your last outing" since the thread started. Just go back one page and we can see lots of self "special dispensation" at play by some of you/us guys, you know who I am talking about. LOL. Don't get me wrong, the more pictures of people having fun on the stripper pole, the better. After all, we do need to see how well it works. ;)

"
"

Last edited:

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Not until today did I notice that we were supposed to only post ONE picture. I'll see myself into the penalty box.