• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

MrWizard

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finished our vacation down in Stokes County NC on Belews Creek Lake. My wife's heard me speak of that lake so often, she wanted to visit - she fell in love with it too! A couple of firsts this week - my son tubed for the first time and my wife rocked her first several knee boarding sessions!

Attachments

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Nice WaveBlaster!
Waveblasters are awesome, but I miss my Superjet. That was a fun day. I put a girl on the back of the waveblaster and I was dragging elbows on turns. She was yelling anything to make me stop and promised that she will never go on a jet ski with me again. The joke is on her. My boat is a big jet ski too..

The trick was to back the waveblaster to the swim platform while 2 people held it. Start the motor, the girl jumps on the back, and then I immediately accelerate.

Terrible picture quality bc the video was compressed when it was texted to me.

View recent photos.png

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Lake Clarke (Southern PA) I took my wife and her friends out for the day to celebrate her friend's birthday.dji_export_1657983066408.jpg

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Trying the wake board with the short surf rope I couldn't go ropless but my son did. It was fun carving into the wake you could ride the edge of the wave face

20220713_154148_resized.jpg

20220713_160810_resized.jpg

20220713_151021.jpg

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Lake Clarke (Southern PA) I took my wife and her friends out for the day to celebrate her friend's birthday.View attachment 182979
Gorgeous Boat and good choice in color..haha
I like the tint and blue tower brackets..
Any posts or insight on the Killmat install? Happy with it?

Kernsy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Patoka Lake, Indiana today with the wife. A lot of people were out today but it was super smooth.

Darren Kerns
2018 Yamaha 242 Limited S E
TasIMG_1678.jpgwell, IN

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Gorgeous Boat and good choice in color..haha
I like the tint and blue tower brackets..
Any posts or insight on the Killmat install? Happy with it?
Thanks man, I appreciate it. The Killmat is still sitting in a box in my shop. I want to install it, but not in a hurry after hearing mixed reviews about how well it works. I saw one post where one pad came delaminated and fell onto a engine, melting all over the place and making a huge mess. My foam is coming delaminated so it doesn't look terribly hard to remove. I'm going to rough it up with sandpaper and use adhesion promoter to help with the bond. I'll post about it once its done. I paid for it, so might as well do it. I may knock it out this weekend.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length