• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Rental Property Our airbnb in St.Augustine, FL

dels

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey Jetboaters!

I haven't been on in a while, but it's because we were busy with buying and renovating our little slice of heaven on the intracoastal saltwater canal down in Treasure Island, Butler Beach.

We just built a 20' dock so I have attached a couple obligatory pics of our 210 FSH on it :)

Our calendar is booked like crazy already for such a short amount of time, but if you haven't been in the area and are interested of traveling with your boat, I figured I'd post the link here! The boat ramp is 4minutes away from the house and there is plenty of room to park your trailer in the driveway!

Here's our Airbnb link:

It's a two bedroom, with two sofa beds in the family room, easily sleeps 6, and more if you have blow up beds haha!

IMG_3614.jpegIMG_3613.jpeg

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length