• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Out on the Reef- Yamaha advertisement

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@OUT ON THE REEF i hope Yamaha is paying you, HA! I got an email where they are using your Youtube video to advertise the 190 FSH...

out on reef.jpg

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
He should at least get $500 to spend in the Yamaha store.

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
i have said it before, that Bimini trip (and videos taken of it) that many people here participate in would be great advertisement for Yamaha Boats. Hell, those Kevin and Corrie YouTube Exumas trip videos is how i came to learn about jetboats vs. inboard boats.

I read an article once that said he one a new jetski for publishing those videos in a sea-doo fan contest...

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I know that Yamaha was reaching out to @OUT ON THE REEF. No idea what might have been worked out. He certainly makes some amazing trips in his 190!

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Then again, YouTube is a public domain.
(Actually, technically it is not. Technically you still own your content, but you have given YouTube and its users a license to your content.)

At any rate, nothing makes a good ad like actual use!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

OUT ON THE REEF

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hey gays sorry i didn't respond any sooner because i have been Out On The Reef
I'm glad that Yamaha is using my video to Promote my favorite boat

Hannibal

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Out On The Reef is reason number one that we bought our 190FSH two weeks ago. Other than a minor issue of a missing jam nut on the clean out port hatch engine kill switch that was resolved just short of bringing religion into the conversation at the dealership, it's been an even better boat than I had anticipated. Now for the fish finder/chart plotter and VHF radio install...
Hey Out On The Reef guy (that's what my wife calls you), what model VHF radio and antenna do you have? I like the shorty antenna. Should allow the boat cover to fit around it with the T-top on ours.

OUT ON THE REEF

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Out On The Reef is reason number one that we bought our 190FSH two weeks ago. Other than a minor issue of a missing jam nut on the clean out port hatch engine kill switch that was resolved just short of bringing religion into the conversation at the dealership, it's been an even better boat than I had anticipated. Now for the fish finder/chart plotter and VHF radio install...
Hey Out On The Reef guy (that's what my wife calls you), what model VHF radio and antenna do you have? I like the shorty antenna. Should allow the boat cover to fit around it with the T-top on ours.
Congratulations on your purchase you will enjoy it i know i have ,i have lots of great memories with mine.
The VHF radio i purchase was Standard Horizon GX 1600 series.
The antena is Shakespeare 5104 VHF antenna 4 feet.
For the cover i dont have a Ttop on mine i have the bimini that folds down.
Send some pictures wen you have your boat ready.
Hope these helps

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I love your vids but is there any way you could turn your signature into links instead of them being embedded? If I'm viewing on my phone it's massive and makes it kind of difficult to navigate. Just a friendly suggestion ;)

I get a chuckle from the video with you and your friend who get stopped by the CG and your friend starts to get sea sick because you guys aren't moving lol. Thankfully those CG officers seemed pretty cool.

Last edited:

OUT ON THE REEF

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I love your vids but is there any way you could turn your signature into links instead of them being imbedded? If I'm viewing on my phone it's massive and makes it kind of difficult to navigate. Just a friendly suggestion ;)

I get a chuckle from the video with you and your friend who get stopped by the CG and your friend starts to get sea sick because you guys aren't moving lol. Thankfully those CG officers seemed pretty cool.
Thanks buddy for waching im glad that like the videos i will keep more coming in the near future.
I dont know how to correct what you asking me but subscribe to my chanel if you had not yet that way is easier to view my videos.
Like your boat , if you upload a video i will like to see it.
Thanks and we will keep in touch.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@OUT ON THE REEF I'm curious but how many hours have you got on your FSH? About how many nautical miles do you think you've covered? I would imagine you have the highest of all the FSH owners.

OUT ON THE REEF

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
@OUT ON THE REEF I'm curious but how many hours have you got on your FSH? About how many nautical miles do you think you've covered? I would imagine you have the highest of all the FSH owners.
I only have about 75 hrs in less the a year is not that much ,how many do you have on yours and what year is yours?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think @ClemsonTiger had about 175 hours in one year on his before he sold it.

OUT ON THE REEF

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
151 hours in 10 months Sept. 15 to June 16. (Boat was not used Dec. 15 & Jan. 16 because I was out of town and in process of moving). So technically it was 151 hours in 8 months of use.
How is your enode ,keep an eye on it because around 200 hrs it needs to be changed i allready purchased one to have it in Stock

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
How is your enode ,keep an eye on it because around 200 hrs it needs to be changed i allready purchased one to have it in Stock
He sold that boat and now has the Tidewater you see in his signature.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Shut the Front Door! That's awesome.

I too enjoy your vidoes and I'm subscribed to your YouTube Channel @OUT ON THE REEF . And like stated above, I too got a good laugh at your buddy getting sea sick. Is that wrong? :)

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
He sold the fsh 190,