• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Out on the Reef- Yamaha advertisement

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yea I saw he upgraded but dude still has his comments turned off. Not going to grow your channel if you just isolate yourself from your audience. The same time he asked to delete his account on here was the same time he turned off his comments.......very strange. Oh well I guess all those Amazon ads are paying off though :D

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good for him, this seems to be a much, much better fit for the kind of boating that he is doing. Beautiful boat, and must have killer range with this setup.

Still, he cracks me up with some of his comments, "very strong walls, very see worthy..." Sure, until you get a smallest crack and the core gets wet, then it becomes weak and extremely heavy. I'll take Yamaha FRP shell anytime, in a boat I want to trailer.

--

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
dude still has his comments turned off.
youtube can be a nasty place.
I send him a PM once and he was quick to respond, polite and helpful.

hope he enjoys his new ride.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I used to be subbed to him and watched all his videos. I never saw any bad comments on his videos so I'm not sure what drove him to turn off the comments. Not sure what drove him to ask to be removed from here either. At first we thought someone got his account but I sent him messages on YT about it and he didn't seem too concerned so I'm guessing it was really him asking to be removed.

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I think it’s about his privacy for him and his family. Seems to have his face covered a lot. Just my guess

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Eh he wasn't that protective of his privacy. If he were he would blur his boat registration number, van license plate, he wouldn't film all around his "bug out" house with a drone etc. I think he just didn't care to show his mug, which is understandable as I don't like showing my face either lol. The thing is you don't really create a vlog boating channel but disable comments if you're serious about growing your channel. The whole point to vlogging is to interact with your "fam", subscribers, patrons etc. Even if he wanted to be a recluse on his comments why ask to be removed from here? None of it matters to me, i just find it very strange how one day he changed his interaction with boaters overnight. If someone posted something mean on his comment section e could have simply deleted the comment, report the offended to YT and not alienated his entire sub/follower base from communicating with him. I often posted comments on his videos and he would always reply with good comments or being thankful of other people offering advice. Never saw someone being rude to him so I'm just at a loss why the change a while back. Oh well he is doing good and happy for him. Just wish he'd come back and engage with his community he built up.

Last edited:

brownjjst

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Ditto with all of the comments!!! That's why I have the FSH 190 Deluxe. Great video's, advice, and always keeping everyone informed. I will miss my brother!

AJack

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What boat is that?

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
What boat is that?
I can not see a manufacturer's info anywhere in the video, that I watched...but it looks a lot like a Parker.
20181217_095326.jpg

Attachments

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can not see a manufacturer's info anywhere in the video, that I watched...but it looks a lot like a Parker.
View attachment 85892
If I can digress, this picture also makes an interesting point: this 21 footer has more hull in the water then a 24 ft Yamaha!

(Not to mention the MILF, not included I’m sure)

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If I can digress, this picture also makes an interesting point: this 21 footer has more hull in the water then a 24 ft Yamaha!

(Not to mention the MILF, not included I’m sure)

How can you talk about different displacements of hulls...there is a Squirrel in that picture that draws my attention to her stern.;)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It’s great to go out on the top of your game. Good luck! He closed the deal on my boat. I hope Yamaha gave him the motor on his new one. Maybe he will come back with a 27’ Yamaha center console?