• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pinopolis lock and Cooper River Charleston SC May 7th

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Who is bronco guru on youtube? (I think that was the name). .
I just showed my wife the video of the trip from last year... my wife is all excited now!

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Who is bronco guru on youtube? (I think that was the name). .
I just showed my wife the video of the trip from last year... my wife is all excited now!
Bronco guru is one in the same as @robert843. The red Yamaha is mine.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I hate to jinx us but the weather looks great for our trip not like last October's attempt.
Oh @andy07sx230ho I said the same thing back in October about 8 days out and a darn hurricane hit lol well I dont know of any storms out there now hopefully it stays that way.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well.. took my boat out today for one last shake down cruise before charleston.... was on the lake 10 min and started to hear a whin coming from the port engine... not loud but new.. sounds like a bearing to me in the prop area... due to charleston in less than a week I called my mechanic who is gonna look at it on monday... if time wasn't a factor I would mess with it myself... we shall see..

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I hope it is nothing major... the guy riding with me was having a hard time hearing it but I know my boat... and I don't like new sounds... I should know something by noon on monday..

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I hate coastal weather forecasting. So as of now they are calling for 80+ degree highs and no rain for the weekend according to the weather channels forecast but their main story on the front page says that the south east should expect rain and cool weather from the omega block forming ugh you never know what to expect here.

https://weather.com/forecast/national/news/pattern-change-early-may-warm-dry

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Don't care, I'm going!

Actually reserved a room Friday night too in Florence so we don't have so far to go Saturday.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My weather app on my phone shows nc has rain all week... but charleston dry after wednesday... my weather app goes 10 days out Soni been looking at this week end as soon as it came with in 10 days and it has been pretty consistant... all we can do now is hope.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm afraid i'll have to bow out of the Charleston trip. :(
I've had some unexpected expenses come up and just can't make it happen this time.
Thank you @robert843 for extended us the invite to ride along with you ! :)
Sorry to hear that, you guys will be missed, see you in about 6 weeks in Bimini.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm afraid i'll have to bow out of the Charleston trip. :(
I've had some unexpected expenses come up and just can't make it happen this time.
Thank you @robert843 for extended us the invite to ride along with you ! :)
There is going to be some dissapointed crew on my boat. I definiantly understand @tim h we will see you in a few weeks buddy