• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Raleigh Area Lakes. Jordan, Harris, Falls.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We might get out this weekend too.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Have never been up to that part of Jordan. We usually put in at seaforth and go down to open main area or to party cove. Is the water smoother up there for water sports?
The water has always been smooth in there. Nothing like the main part of Jordan. In the dead of summer might of been 5-10 boats in there total. Nice spots to anchor up in 4-5 feet of water too and float and you get no waves off other boats.

There are a couple areas that are shallow and most of that area is 10 feet or so. There's 1 spot with an eagles nest and stumps all around. I think most of the I/O's avoid it because it's known as being shallow. I have zero concerns being in there and just keep an eye on the depth finder. The 12.3" Connext screen is a nice to have as well!

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ended up not going anywhere today. Pop up storms kept us home. Sounds like we'll hit jordan tomorrow right around the same time everyone else will....around noon-ish.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Water on Jordan was like glass today. Very few boats out..... F7D1B29E-B325-4867-9E7D-4B5207903250.jpeg

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Speaking of New Hope. I never knew that ramp was there.... did a little exploring yesterday and drove up by it. A few trucks and trailers there but that was it. Oh and the woman that was sun bathing on the dock.... I didn’t miss that.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Tons of folks out on Jordan today. Gorgeous out! Had a blast. Saw a 212x exactly like mine across the cove from us. Apparently there was a fishing tournament going on and took us forever to get the boat out.
20190504_135953.jpg
20190504_132838.jpg20190504_132856.jpg20190504_132902.jpg20190504_133007.jpg

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I drove by Jordan on Saturday taking my ski to Winston-Salem for a recall. I think I saw a yamaha off to the left of 64 headed west. If i had my life jacket with me i probably would have stopped for a bit and went for a ride. Hope to get the ski back soon. Whats a season pass for Jordan running these days?

greg cole

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I drove by Jordan on Saturday taking my ski to Winston-Salem for a recall. I think I saw a yamaha off to the left of 64 headed west. If i had my life jacket with me i probably would have stopped for a bit and went for a ride. Hope to get the ski back soon. Whats a season pass for Jordan running these days?
Season pass is $75 but they added more attractions the nice lady said.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mother Nature is a cruel evil bitch.... thats all i gotta say.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Mother Nature is a cruel evil bitch.... thats all i gotta say.
Warm and sunny/clear and rainy/cold on the weekends? They've forecasted that quite a bit these last few weeks and they've been pretty wrong. LOL!

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
This weekend.... sucks

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yeah that blows! I'll be in FL/Disney for the next week. So hopefully it gets itself figured out and I can take the boat out next weekend we are back.

granpachuck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sneaking out today, probably will run up the river past the dam, hang a right. Nice wide area just before the river narrows again. Usually a nice place to anchor and swim, hang out whatever. In case your aren't familiar with that spot, there are a few tree limbs lurking.
The other area we meet a friend at sometimes is the large cove just west of Seaforth, where it ends at 64. Water seems to always be clear.

If I can figure out how to post a pic of the boat, I will do that, but it is a black 242 , dark grey bimini. I guess we will play the weekend by ear, and chance a short ride if it doesn't look to bad .

We can also plan a ride up to Farrington and that area when you guys may be there. We travel the entire lake over the course of the summer, and just pick a different direction each time we head out.

Take care , and have a great Memorial Day weekend.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone going to be out on Jordan tomorrow afternoon? They are supposed to be done with my ski tomorrow afternoon. If ita early enough I'm hitting Jordan on my way home for a ride.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We will be out Saturday afternoon too in the 230.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I’ll be in the Caribbean 😁..... back for Memorial Day weekend though and assuming the weather is good I’ll be out on Jordan Sunday and Monday.

granpachuck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Anyone going to be out on Jordan tomorrow afternoon? They are supposed to be done with my ski tomorrow afternoon. If ita early enough I'm hitting Jordan on my way home for a ride.
Working on some cleanup today in the driveway, and hope to be out Saturday and maybe Sunday.