• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

River Fun

Awesome!

HEY !!!!!!!!!!! Terrific Photos !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing !!!!!
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Great pics...looks like you hit the trifecta...wakeboarding, wakesurfing, and tubing!

Great photos. Please tell us what camera and lens were used.

Great photos as usual Buck! @jdonalds pretty sure he's using a Canon 70D.

@buckbuck I've read great things about the video on that camera....have you used it much? Any good?

Nice Pics!!

Not that I mind folks posting up with problems - that's what we're here for after all - but I don't think we post up enough of THIS stuff!

You always do post up some of the best photos buck!

We indeed did get the Canon 70D this year. Many of the pictures I have posted were taken by crew members who have never held a nice camera. We begin the day with me setting iso, white balance, aperture, etc. and then a quick training of how to hold the camera. Followed by a warning that, at 7 frames per second, I do not want to go through 1500 pictures after I put the boat away. :)
While having a quality camera does not guarantee good pictures from the hands of inexperienced shooters, it does increase the chances of them capturing a memorable moment. And it always adds to the fun.
Julian, I have only had limited use of the video. I don't know how to exploit its capabilities. Perhaps you could help me out at Shelbyville.IMG_3425.JPG IMG_3464.JPG

Thanks for sharing, Jim

Back