• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sad to say but we sold our boat

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Over the past couple of years our kids, nephews and nieces have all started very busy lives. We also bought a lake house several years ago. Between the lake of kids and spending more time fishing from the dock than riding we decided to sell our boat. We loved her but spent too much time cleaning her for how little we used her. The boat sold quick and we were very pleased.

This forum has been great and I have enjoyed all the sharing of Knowledge and pictures.

We purchased a Carolina Skiff to ride and fish with. It is easy pull to Savannah or any location we want.

FYI - I am having to get used to a totally different boat. I didn't realize how good I had gotten at maneuvering a large boat like the 242LS with twin engines. Not to mention just the plain power of the boat.

I do have the front ladder, the center table pole, Yamaha oil and filter for a oil change on two engines if anyone is interested. I actually have skies and wakeboard as well. I don't think we will be using them any more either.

I miss the boat but look forward to the adventures and fun we will have now.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Bummer....but lives to do change....(I'll add Carolina Skiff to the manufacturers list for ya so you don't feel too left out!)

The table pole isn't one of the side mounting style is it?
I was looking for a kids size wakeboard too...is it a smaller size board? My daughter is 5'3" (well yesterday she was! LOL)

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sad to hear this sale @rkluck but hope the next journey in front of you is a good one ! My wife and I are hitting the empty nester portion of our journey, I find the lake and fun it offers keep them coming back !....they'll be back after a few adjustments to their lifestyles when they hit their rhythm

Saw this thread the other day on the table : https://jetboaters.net/threads/table-leg-replacement.6126/ by @twentiesforever fwiw

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm also interested in the table pole if Julian backs out.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Put @DieselCamel next in line for the table leg. He's been hunting one for awhile.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I've seen those table legs on ebay and amazon often....I bought a few to let me move the boat table to the dock easily

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Don't worry @rkluck, someday your kids will be back with their kids and you'll be buying an even bigger jet boat. :)

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks for all the kind words. The table leg is bent for the inside part of the boat. I will get a picture and post it as soon as get back to the lake house. I should have brought it with me!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's a tough one @rkluck but I totally understand. I think I'll be right behind you in a few years time.

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This is her. I put in a Lowrance Monday. The Bimini top cover 3/4 of the boat (console back to rear platform) which is nice.

Attachments

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@rkluck - what type/size wakeboard do you have and how much you looking for?

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Finally got the pictures of the leg and oil/filter.
So how much do you want for the table leg? Does the base that slots into the holder have a notch in it for the spring loaded pin? You can see my table leg holder in my new signature image....is yours the same?

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I will look tonight and see if it has a notch or not tonight.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I will look tonight and see if it has a notch or not tonight.
Awesome....I could have used this leg over the weekend while I was bbq'ing on the back deck, I needed a leg for the table in the cabin! Does the base look familiar to you?

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Julian do the new boats only come with one table leg?

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The leg from my '11 definitely didn't have the notch. Also, when I bought the table leg cover from jetboatpilot, it didn't fit my '11 either, turns out they at least changed the base in 12, probably the leg as well. Not to say you couldn't cut the notch into it (assuming it fits), or just don't use the locking pin.