• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show us what you see!!!

View attachment 41308
After watching ,"The Life of Pets," as requested by Gavin all week we went for dinner. As we were leaving Bruce noticed this Yamaha in the Wal-Mart parking lot... It was our first boat with a few more scuffs... We had some good times in that boat...

We had a blue LX2000 loved it.

Today...decent sub move...Lol

IMG_20160709_164756.jpg

I think somebody on here would totally dig this beer glass!!!!!
image.jpeg

Emma decided to try out the new shelves. @Rana worked hard today.

image.jpeg

My faithful BBQ assistant hoping I make a mistake!

image.jpeg

Had a great weekend at Lake Havasu, this pic is North of the lake on the Colorado River, chilling at the Sandbar!!

Lake%20Havasu%202016_zpsonv56pe8.jpg

I'll show you what I DON'T see.......My freaking flagpole and flags!!....RIP somewhere between the launch and dock !!

upload_2016-7-12_7-41-46.png

One of my daughters 16th birthday presents. Can't complain, except for the 95 degree heat. After years of Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez it's about time that I get to goto a concert I want to see.20160712_164456.jpg

Last edited:
One of my daughters 16th birthday presents. Can't complain, except for the 95 degree heat. After years of Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez it's about time that I get to goto a concert I want to see.View attachment 41530
How did they sound?

@Murf'n'surf At the concert now GnR don't come on until 9:30ish, hopefully Axl hasn't ruined his voice yet. Little disappointed that Alice in Chains didn't come to Pittsburgh to open, we get Wolfmother.

I see a forum that won't let me say 'crap'.

image.png

The "Perks" of working 12 hour night shifts. Get to see the sun set, then the sun rise before you go home.

This is looking west last night, as the sun set.

20160712_201405.jpg

This is looking east this morning, as the sun was beginning to rise for a new day.

20160713_051405.jpg

Back