• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Show us what you see!!!

Glad you didn't get lost at night! Was it easy to find your way back or did you use the return home feature?

"return to home" is awesome. Never worried about it for a second. When it came time to come back, I just hit the button and waited for it to land in front of me.

"return to home" is awesome. Never worried about it for a second. When it came time to come back, I just hit the button and waited for it to land in front of me.
Is that the Phantom 4 you have now?

Snorkeling with my SeaDoo Christmas present. Destin

GOPR4761_1467655833938_high.JPG

All the cool kids are wearing these!20160702_190210.jpg

20160704_191642.jpg
Going out for plain clothes patrol for the night, wearing the shirt to support where I wish I was.

image.jpeg Only in Florida..... Rainbow, rain, sunset and lightning all at the same time.
You'll have to load the pano rainbow pic.

Attachments

@Big Shasta I loved the fireworks show, had hoped to see the trip home though.....

I miss it. :(

Was that the stock or the modded transmitter? I once made it 6600' with the modded transmitter before I chickened out. Glad you're enjoying it, I never had enough time!
That's the modded transmitter. I was just over 10K' away (so not quite 2 miles) and got a low signal warning right when I got to the fireworks but I was only at 400' altitude. So I went up to 600' (don't tell the FAA) and got several bars back. I think it may have been behind some tall trees near me so not direct line of sight. I got back with over 30% battery and it was a little breezy that night.

@njmr2fan I didn't record the flight home because I thought it would be boring....next time I'll do that though. I have another one where I flew from my house to the gulf of mexico (maybe a mile away) during the day. I actually lost signal due to some trees in my line of sight. Luckily the return to home feature activates on its own when you lose signal and it just comes back to you. When it was back in view, I turned off the return to home function and brought it back manually. I was afraid to violate the 400' limit since it was during the day and sometimes there are low aircraft over the beach during the day (banner planes) I'll upload that one later today if people promise not to come to my house and stalk me....LOL. Just beware, I'm not the smoothest pilot, getting better but that video was right after I got it.

Played on the ski today to 12 miles off shore then back to a little island in Stuart. Great day and much needed. Installed new batteries and boxes this morning and ordered new wires to install Thursday also replaced melted factory bilge pump

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
Back