• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
That time of year to do some fall cleaning. Taking off the pool cage light gloves IMG_4131.jpegnd washing them. Only 80 more to go…
IMG_4129.jpegIMG_4130.jpeg

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Would it be easier and effective if you put them in the dishwasher?
Took me about an hour to pull them, wash and dry and screw them back in. Will be interesting to see how much brighter they are when I kick them on tonight.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm terrible at being able to tell from pics, but that Impala looks stretched a bit. Do you recall if it seemed like that in person?

My first car was a '76 Impala. I paid $50 more for my first 6 months of insurance than I paid for the car itself! I never tricked mine out like that one, but those always looked better than the "newer" models like I had - they just never made it long in Midwest winters

That Silverado reminds me of my dad's work truck, that one's a bit newer than his was, but it's close enough that I had to take a better look.

Good stuff

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Took me about an hour to pull them, wash and dry and screw them back in. Will be interesting to see how much brighter they are when I kick them on tonight.
[/QUOTE
Post cleaning is significantly better!
IMG_4135.jpegIMG_4136.jpegIMG_4137.jpegIMG_4138.jpeg

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
What kinda temps are these?
I haven’t seen 50s or 60s in 8 months.
IMG_4140.png

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Funny…

2269B5BC-C1A7-4813-A8D2-1A349CB305D3.jpeg

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm terrible at being able to tell from pics, but that Impala looks stretched a bit. Do you recall if it seemed like that in person?

My first car was a '76 Impala. I paid $50 more for my first 6 months of insurance than I paid for the car itself! I never tricked mine out like that one, but those always looked better than the "newer" models like I had - they just never made it long in Midwest winters

That Silverado reminds me of my dad's work truck, that one's a bit newer than his was, but it's close enough that I had to take a better look.

Good stuff
The Impala wasn’t stretched, just lowered. It was the only one there too which was kinda weird because I’m used to seeing quite a few at shows. The model that there was the most of was Chevelle. The trucks were what caught my eye. Those 90’s Chevy’s had the most comfortable seats as far as I’m concerned. Seeing all of those years of trucks took me back in time to when I was driving and working on them and how simple they were.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I recently discovered that I can no longer use Navionics to track my boating route without registering or subscribing to the service, so I used my smart watch (Garmin Quatix 5) instead. I like Navionics better but this isn’t bad.
IMG_3640.pngIMG_3639.jpegIMG_3638.pngIMG_3637.jpegIMG_3633.jpeg

Last edited:

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wife and I drove from Dallas to Houston yesterday afternoon, grabbed a hotel 4 blocks from the 713 Music Hall, went to the most badass of badass rock concerts…..The Foo Fighters. The venue only holds 5000 people. It was a last minute show they booked in between ACL shows. Freakin unbelievable. Drive back this morning in time to work half a day.

IMG_5329.png

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Wife and I drove from Dallas to Houston yesterday afternoon, grabbed a hotel 4 blocks from the 713 Music Hall, went to the most badass of badass rock concerts…..The Foo Fighters. The venue only holds 5000 people. It was a last minute show they booked in between ACL shows. Freakin unbelievable. Drive back this morning in time to work half a day.

View attachment 209951
Learn to fly, first Foo Fighters song I ever heard. Love it!