• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So this one just runs on / near the surface?
On the surface only. Here is a link to one review on YouTube. This compliments the cordless pool cleaner I bought a few months ago. Which by the way has been awesome so far.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
On the surface only. Here is a link to one review on YouTube. This compliments the cordless pool cleaner I bought a few months ago. Which by the way has been awesome so far.

Great. Since I have a pool cage, I usually only get debris like dirt from the screen on the bottom of my pool. But my co worker does not have a cage and may benefit from this.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
So I bought a beer fridge for the garage from Home Depot last week. It delivered to the store and I picked it up, no damage to the packaging. I get it home, and the freezer door and fridge door show damage. I call Home Depot and they credited me 22% back to my card without question or evidence. I expected to argue with several people for the second half of my day.. I guess I go back to work now??
IMG_4315.jpegIMG_4371.png

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I call Home Depot and they credited me 22% back to my card without question or evidence. I expected to argue with several people for the second half of my day.. I guess I go back to work now??
Thanks for posting this. I bought a similar fridge from Home Depot a few months ago. I brought it home instead of having it delivered. The box was not damaged when I opened it but the fridge still had a big dent in it. Since it didn’t change the performance my wife and I decided to keep it as is. Now I’m wondering if I should give them a call to ask for a partial refund but probably won’t since so much time has past between the purchase date and now.

this burns a little more in that I could have bought a used fridge online for $50 to $100 but decided to go new at a cost of $300+.
IMG_3889.jpeg

Attachments

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Thanks for posting this. I bought a similar fridge from Home Depot a few months ago. I brought it home instead of having it delivered. The box was not damaged when I opened it but the fridge still had a big dent in it. Since it didn’t change the performance my wife and I decided to keep it as is. Now I’m wondering if I should give them a call to ask for a partial refund but probably won’t since so much time has past between the purchase date and now.

this burns a little more in that I could have bought a used fridge online for $50 to $100 but decided to go new at a cost of $300+.
View attachment 211348
This is the appliance discrepancy number you need to call.
IMG_4372.png

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Florida… and this isn’t the first time I have come across something like this….
IMG_4377.jpeg

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Less wear and tear lol
Better mileage with the lower rolling resistance, he's practically a superhero with the way he's saving the planet like that! Dammit man, show some respect for that 3-tired genius!

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Better mileage with the lower rolling resistance, he's practically a superhero with the way he's saving the planet like that! Dammit man, show some respect for that 3-tired genius!
Well, I think he’s in a learning phase as his truck has a temp tag. Maybe he is running some DOE trials to do some comparisons lmfao.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I bet it just happened. Back in the days when I owned a roofing company with my brother I've had this happen a few times. I was able to just remove the tire and limp back home with one wheel missing, or limp into a discount tire to get the tire fixed. I've literally had a blow out, used the spare that's mounted on the trailer, and had a second blowout on a trip before. Shit just happens sometimes.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Are you confident that there are two tires on the passenger side?? :)

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I bet it just happened. Back in the days when I owned a roofing company with my brother I've had this happen a few times. I was able to just remove the tire and limp back home with one wheel missing, or limp into a discount tire to get the tire fixed. I've literally had a blow out, used the spare that's mounted on the trailer, and had a second blowout on a trip before. Shit just happens sometimes.
I would like to hope that’s the case, but previous sightings have shown otherwise. Maybe this is a one off, but it seems more times than not, it’s a blow out, tire is removed and not re applied.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Florida… and this isn’t the first time I have come across something like this….
View attachment 211358
At least you only witnessed it and weren’t in the tow vehicle.

A few years ago I lost a tire on my boat trailer and a few months later I was a passenger in my brother’s truck when the uhaul trailer he was towing his jeep with lost a tire. Both events caused instant and hours long high stress.

Lesson learned: when in doubt add grease to all bearing buddies. Better to blow the seals on bearing buddies by over filling them than allow them to go dry and loose the bearing, and in my case the spindle and break caliper/rotor. I ended up replacing the axle so the total cost of not keeping the bearing properly greased was well over $1,000. IMG_3896.pngIMG_3895.pngIMG_3898.png

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I saw this yesterday,

F4EBCB85-65B8-4BFE-A98F-034845803717.jpeg

So I hit the road heading South…

28CF11F5-6903-409B-83D5-151AD08CC3B6.jpeg

And ended up here.

A207B2DF-1DFE-47EA-8E93-CB268BCED48A.jpeg

I covered our cat for a long Winter nap.

1E66EC4D-BB1A-41F4-A743-24C6757A563A.jpeg

They put another PDQ 36 next to us. There are cats everywhere.