• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Every time there is an evening launch here in South Florida and the Jellyfish is optimum......there's clouds between me and the Atlantic side. Nice shot!
Thanks. Had no idea what it was and just happened to see it on the drive home. Startling thing to see in the sky.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yesterday was my last day off work. Kids playset was delivered so I got cracking on it. Will take me another couple of days after work to get it wrapped up. This one is way more put together from the factory than the last one. I got a little further than this last night, but it was dark when I stopped.
20240319_183413.jpg

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well, got the same thing here......Dammit @zipper snows coming in sideways now!
Yesterday was my last day off work. Kids playset was delivered so I got cracking on it. Will take me another couple of days after work to get it wrapped up. This one is way more put together from the factory than the last one. I got a little further than this last night, but it was dark when I stopped.
View attachment 216538
I built something similar for the kids back in '17. It came flat packed with ZERO assembly. Built the first half in the garage, then carted it around back to finish up. Want to say it took me like 4 weekends or something to get completed. Kids rarely touch it now, not going to be upset to leave it behind for the next owner either.

1710945360237.png

1710945378782.png

1710945411350.png

1710945434979.png

Monkey bars took a few months to get installed. It got cold!
1710945509210.png

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

I built something similar for the kids back in '17. It came flat packed with ZERO assembly. Built the first half in the garage, then carted it around back to finish up. Want to say it took me like 4 weekends or something to get completed. Kids rarely touch it now, not going to be upset to leave it behind for the next owner either.

View attachment 216539

View attachment 216540

View attachment 216541

View attachment 216542

View attachment 216543
It is Spring now. Winter is over!!! I know, Noreaster this weekend. :banghead:

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

View attachment 216539

View attachment 216540

View attachment 216541

View attachment 216542

View attachment 216543
Ours is backyard discovery brand too. The one we had previously was the same brand. We gave it to someone in our neighborhood. I helped them relocate it. We made sure to get one without monkey bars as no one used those.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey, I am not enjoying the squalls and endless mud season here.

I left the barn door open during chores.

8F82F786-8D40-4C9E-8FB5-3590042C8571.jpeg
On the way home.
A628E410-E494-47DB-9053-3FEA47E19A7E.jpeg

Last edited:

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
We have had a rough day here is southern Delaware, windy and 65 degrees, so it feels like only 63 degrees! :p

Jim

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have had a rough day here is southern Delaware, windy and 65 degrees, so it feels like only 63 degrees! :p

Jim
Talk like that may get a man in trouble around these parts 🤨😁

I've been moved up to 4-8". My brother in law is planning to head up and drag his boat back this weekend to work on his flooring. I told him he was nuts, and if I have to come get him out of the ditch, the boat would be staying behind

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I’m visiting a customer in Montreal this week and was supposed to fly home to Milwaukee Friday morning. Decided to move my departure up a day to avoid a crappy travel day and am currently sitting at my gate at YUL.

People that don’t live in the midwest ask how we handle the snow and cold. I always say that spring is worse than winter with the weird temperature/precipitation swings. We had a day early this month where there the high was 65 and the next day the high was 28.

@drewkaree has been pretty feisty this week - he must have come out of hibernation a bit early……. :)

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
People that don’t live in the midwest ask how we handle the snow and cold. I always say that spring is worse than winter with the weird temperature/precipitation swings. We had a day early this month where there the high was 65 and the next day the high was 28.
IMG_1283.gif

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Changed the filters out in the Honda today.
IMG_5334.jpegIMG_5336.jpeg

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Never tempt Mother Nature…
The plus side for me is that this won't be that bad for me to clean up a little later this afternoon when I wake up. There should be a plow to come through and handle most of what I usually do, which will leave the sidewalk and in front of our garage. It's looking like we may get an additional inch over the rest of the day, but temps look like this should be gone from the roads by tomorrow or Sunday at the latest.

What's your address, so I can box this stuff up and ship it to you for safekeeping?

IMG_20240322_075831081_HDR.jpg

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The plus side for me is that this won't be that bad for me to clean up a little later this afternoon when I wake up. There should be a plow to come through and handle most of what I usually do, which will leave the sidewalk and in front of our garage. It's looking like we may get an additional inch over the rest of the day, but temps look like this should be gone from the roads by tomorrow or Sunday at the latest.

What's your address, so I can box this stuff up and ship it to you for safekeeping?

View attachment 216660
I would say keep it and save the money. Eventually it will melt and become boating water for some. Just think of all the families that have boats, but no water to use them. You should feel grateful to live in a wet state... I appreciate the thought, as snow extends the maple season, but you are gonna have to send a truckload of Yeti's to get the job done.:winkingthumbsup"

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So my new Spring tradition (now that I'm 23 days into retirement) is to wait for @zipper to come out of hibernation, go deep into his maples, see his shadow, and declare that Winter is over. Then I'm going to hook up the camper and head south to wait out the storm he's called down on us. The three pictures are:

1. my poor truck relaxing in our DC campsite after getting us out of the Syracuse storm on Thursday.
  2. my driveway today, looks like 4"-6"
  3. Cherry blossoms in DC. Nailed peak this year.
1711222690492.jpeg

1711222704375.jpeg

1711222719756.jpeg

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Got a 1 in a million of the big dog and little dog getting along. Time to play the lottery..
IMG_5345.jpeg