• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
On Sunday I saw a Parenting Milestone:

1590528695917.png
1590527922659.png

That's Thing 3 and Thing 4 helping me take down the swing set. (Actually, they did most of the work. I did a lot of pointing and waving and sometimes yelling.)

Thing 4 got to use a sawz-all for the first time. His eyes lit up and he became very enthusiastic about the project - to the point I had to keep him contained in order to salvage the lumber! :)

Definitely a moment to reflect. My wife watched us from the deck with a wistful look in her eyes. I built that swing set from a Menard's kit 18 years ago when Thing 1 was a wee little bug. She's 20 now.

But..... It served its purpose and time rolls on.

In another Milestone, Thing 3 had a job interview at Wal-Mart today. He presented himself so well, they hired him on the spot. It will be a good start for him and they understand that if his Youth Apprenticeship goes through (which is slowed by the whole Covid thing) he'll be moving on to a place that lets him get some welding experience.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Social distancing at it's best. Six hours without thinking of the bat bug. Mt Hope Bay, Mass/RI border...75 degrees, lite wind.View attachment 120413
Went over that bridge hundreds of time on my way to Newport/Goat Island (proposed to my wife there). Never under it. Looks like a beautiful day. Thanks for sharing.

Gunner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Went over that bridge hundreds of time on my way to Newport/Goat Island (proposed to my wife there). Never under it. Looks like a beautiful day. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you, grew up in Mass and worked in RI for 23 years. I'm ready to be your neighbor in hopefully two years.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Thank you, grew up in Mass and worked in RI for 23 years. I'm ready to be your neighbor in hopefully two years.
Com'on down!!! I'll show you around (St.Pete/Clearwater). You thinking about the Tampa Bay/St Pete area? Start making plans now, it goes by quick.

Gunner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Com'on down!!! I'll show you around (St.Pete/Clearwater). You thinking about the Tampa Bay/St Pete area? Start making plans now, it goes by quick.
It's been the plan for along time will will be just south of you in Manatee or Sarasota County!

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Myself! Long day polishing. Finished off with sone driveway boating. 4ED7E7C0-7C77-40C8-9C99-88A1CB6051DB.jpeg778FE583-6690-424C-9810-C1013F08FA7F.jpeg

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Put it in the slip, ready for tomorrow Putting the cover on was interesting to say the least seeing the docks only go to maybe the center cleat but practice, practice, practice.
Where is that on the Rock river?

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Great cake! They build the full scale Subaru racecars on the other side of town a few minutes away.