• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
That looks like an alignment issue or the boat is overweight.
Factory trailer with boat. Actually have photos from the dealer when the boat/trailer delivered on the semi as the dealer was just as shocked as we were when the boat delivered. Let’s see what happens…

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Boy is it so nice after Labor Day. I just came in off the water after a short ride with no other boats. So peaceful and serene. Just me and my thoughts.
Nice. Last holiday a guy decided to launch his boat between mine and another and bounced off of mine. #hollidaywarrior

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Owners manual for my dads deer rifle that he gave away to a neighbor years ago because he thought my brother or I would not want it. :eek::sorry:
View attachment 207935
I know the feeling, after my dad passed, we came across the holster and several magazines for his service weapon. Found out from a neighbor that he sold it years ago, as that caused a big fight between he and my mom that the neighbor remembered - she wanted it to pass to me, he just wanted the memory gone. Understandable, but still...

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Factory trailer with boat. Actually have photos from the dealer when the boat/trailer delivered on the semi as the dealer was just as shocked as we were when the boat delivered. Let’s see what happens…
Just spoke with the tire manufacturer. They are sending me two new tires under warranty and cover up to $45 in cost per tire to Mount and balance. Humanity is restored.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Shirty factory tires have awful wear at about 500 miles. Both sides look the same way.
View attachment 207848View attachment 207849
If not under inflated, which it should not be at that psi, then check the toe with a measuring tape. Measure at 3 o'clock and compare with 9 o'clock on the tire. Obviously measure the inside between the tires. If toed in it will wear the outside and if toed out it will wear the inside. Camber is measured at 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock. Positive camber will wear the outside and negative camber will wear the inside. Camber is more difficult to measure due to the top of the tire being enclosed in a fender. I have an old Alemite toe bar that my dad has used since the 70's. Very similar to this. SPC Performance Toe Measuring Gauge 39 In.-60 In. 99374
I know, it does not do you any good sitting in my garage. A picture works too...

20230905_171624.jpg

Last edited:

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
If not under inflated, which it should not be at that psi, then check the toe with a measuring tape. Measure at 3 o'clock and compare with 9 o'clock on the tire. Obviously measure the inside between the tires. If toed in it will wear the outside and if toed out it will wear the inside. Camber is measured at 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock. Positive camber will wear the outside and negative camber will wear the inside. I have an old Alemite toe bar that my dad has used since the 70's. Very similar to this. SPC Performance Toe Measuring Gauge 39 In.-60 In. 99374
I know, it does not do you any good sitting in my garage. A picture works too...

View attachment 207965
@zipper thank you for the detailed imagery. I want to see if our local tire shop can determine if I have a problem or not.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Found another goodie today. This was in the scrap bay at work. Pulled the cord and it wouldn’t move so I turned the blade by hand, set it back down and gave the cord a pull and it fired right up. Brought it home, checked it over, greased the wheel shafts, gave it a bath and mowed a test plot with it. Blade is sharp and it mows great. 2020 model and self propelled.
IMG_0759.jpeg

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Found another goodie today. This was in the scrap bay at work. Pulled the cord and it wouldn’t move so I turned the blade by hand, set it back down and gave the cord a pull and it fired right up. Brought it home, checked it over, greased the wheel shafts, gave it a bath and mowed a test plot with it. Blade is sharp and it mows great. 2020 model and self propelled.
View attachment 207974
That’s a $150+ gain IMO

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Damn and I thought two at the same time would be great!

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
View attachment 208046
View attachment 208047
Job brought me to Perrysburg OH today. Really cool little town. Anyone from around here? See a 242 at the boat club.
Agree Perrysburg is a nice place. My grandparents lived in Port Clinton Ohio not far away. My grandpa, uncle and stepdad all had our charter boats in Port Clinton. If you have an opportunity to go, check it out.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Agree Perrysburg is a nice place. My grandparents lived in Port Clinton Ohio not far away. My grandpa, uncle and stepdad all had our charter boats in Port Clinton. If you have an opportunity to go, check it out.
My wife has spent a month or more in Port Clinton in the last couple of years at https://canvastraining.com/ for her marine canvas business.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length