• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Simple CC Hanging Storage

JASmith

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The wife was sick of life jackets just getting jammed everywhere, so we came up with this quick and cheap solution.
It’s 1/2” galvanized conduit just about 30” long.
I cut it to the length of the distance between the two nuts heads, plus a hair so that the conduit rests on the round and part of the lock, and then backed out one of the extra long bolts, inserted the rod, and then tightened it back up.
About as simple of a mod as you could do.
I finished it off with a bunch of these clips to hold stuff. They are pretty sick, but about 5$ each at Home Depot.

Attachments

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Dude! That’s an awesome set up!

JASmith

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

NavyShooter

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
I wish I had a space like that on my boat! I find things get really cluttered if I don't get on my 'crew' to tidy their crap up! ;-)