• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

So, here I am...

cwoav8r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yea, I have been absent for a minute... last real post was eight years ago, but it looks like I did briefly check in in 2020. I can tell you guys this... I am soooo happy that this forum lives! I can not thank enough members like @Julian , @Bruce, @Scottintexas, @txav8r, @Williamsone46 , @Big Shasta, @Sotally Tober, @itsdgm, @buckbuck, and especially @Murf'n'surf (and there are a lot more, so please forgive me) that were very helpful in my journey with our boat. It is forums like this that helps everyone solve problems that would otherwise turn in to a costly trip to a dealer/tech, toss around ideas that spark innovation, and in general... conversation among fellow jet boaters.

So, I just paid off "Fluid Environment" :p and after all this time all I can say to potential Yamaha owners is this; that after 15 years of ownership I could not be happier with my decision. In my case the motors have been bullet proof, and all the repairs have been less that expected for the age of my boat (and my neglect of it). Just do it...

To those that looked for my response to posts, I sincerely apologize that I did not. Things at work and at home got a little busy, and stressful, but life has changed and I'm back :cool: .

All I want to really say is... thank you, the jet boaters community for being here for me! And if there is anything I can do for any of you, just reach out.

Thank you all for your friendship, support, and everything else that you do to help our community!

Cheers!
Ed

fluid environment.jpg
20141012_143911.jpg

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

cwoav8r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks @Julian, you have no idea how much I appreciate you guys. Next time I'm close I'll buy for sure!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats on paying off the boat. Glad to hear that you’re doing well.

Top Bottom