• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sotally Tober Signing Out (for now)...

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Ladies and Gents! Looks like history has repeated itself for a fourth time and I'm officially boatless for now... I've got about 12 years of history between "yamahajetboaters" and "jetboaters.net" so I know I will be back at some point. I will be lurking from time-to-time and will maintain my alerts that are linked to my email so don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

We plan on getting a bigger, badder and louder boat in a few years. I will keep you all posted!

Take care everyone!
- LT Scott Biden, USN

Last edited:

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Take care, took forward to when you're back on board. Thank you for you're service.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congratulations on the sale. Don't be a stranger and take care. Thank you for your service.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thank you for your service sir! Congrats on the sale too! I can't wait to see what you get next.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Ladies and Gents! Looks like history has repeated itself for a fourth time and I'm officially boatless for now... I've got about 12 years of history between "yamahajetboaters" and "jetboaters.net" so I know I will be back at some point. I will be lurking from time-to-time and will maintain my alerts that are linked to my email so don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

We plan on getting a bigger, badder and louder boat in a few years. I will keep you all posted!

Take care everyone!
- LT Scott Biden, USN
So who owns the new boat? Will we see them on here? More importantly...will the stripper pole get good use?

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
So who owns the new boat? Will we see them on here? More importantly...will the stripper pole get good use?
I gave him the forum's info and highly encouraged him to check it out. This will be a second boat for him to take out when they don't feel like taking their big cruiser out. He lives in PA but has a vacation home in Saint Pete, FL and thats where it will be kept. He was looking for something to beach and party with.

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ladies and Gents! Looks like history has repeated itself for a fourth time and I'm officially boatless....

Take care everyone!
- LT Scott Biden, USN
Will the new boat have 2 sttipper poles? :) Best of luck and thanks for your service.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I gave him the forum's info and highly encouraged him to check it out. This will be a second boat for him to take out when they don't feel like taking their big cruiser out. He lives in PA but has a vacation home in Saint Pete, FL and thats where it will be kept. He was looking for something to beach and party with.
I will be on the look out for it.

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Take care and thank you - for your service and the pics...! ;)
Do keep in touch with the forum and let us know you're staying safe. Oh, and how the boat shopping's going!

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Papa

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score