• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Speedling in hospital.....

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad to hear that you're doing so much better @Speedling keep up the good work.

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice update! Glad to hear things are progressing well!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@Speedling , I can't tell you how glad I am that you are doing so good! Your going to have to get back to building that anchor! I wish I still had the boat, I would try to make that Shelbyville event, always wanted to. One of these days I won't have work getting in the way of fun! Seriously, so glad you continue to improve!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
@Speedling , I can't tell you how glad I am that you are doing so good! Your going to have to get back to building that anchor! I wish I still had the boat, I would try to make that Shelbyville event, always wanted to. One of these days I won't have work getting in the way of fun! Seriously, so glad you continue to improve!
The parts are all here to build the anchor. The time is not! Especially right now while the time seems so precious!
I have officially on legal scales lost 40 pounds.
This is Lee 2.0! Gonna keep rocking the health and compare myself after a year.
Oh, i eat pizza and tacos and all, i just eat a lot more salad! I also do a light workout in the morning before work as it really helps clear some of the fog i still get from pills and stuff.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sounds like things are going great! We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers that you continue everyday to improve and feel like a "new" old self.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad to hear that your progressing well @Speedling

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Thought of you when I read this article:

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/finance/stroke-patient-received-42k-helicopter-bill-then-asked-to-keep-billing-discount-secret-9-things-to-know.html

Its not like when it is happening that you are going to say..."nah...drive me....", or "is this covered?"....
My flight was 47,000 i should look up what final cost was to insurance.
This year my insurance program changed drastically and i would have incurred thousands more in cost.

Squirts

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Speeding,

I'm new around here, but felt like I had to say hello.

Jan 10, 2015 I had a stroke. From reading this thread, it sounds like we have similar deficits.s.

Only someone who has been there can really relate. If you ever want to talk PM me and we will make it happen!

Don't stop PT until the doc or insurance makes you stop! Give back to your caretaker, they work their ass off just because they love us for some reason =)

Cheers,
Rob

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Hey Speeding,

I'm new around here, but felt like I had to say hello.

Jan 10, 2015 I had a stroke. From reading this thread, it sounds like we have similar deficits.s.

Only someone who has been there can really relate. If you ever want to talk PM me and we will make it happen!

Don't stop PT until the doc or insurance makes you stop! Give back to your caretaker, they work their ass off just because they love us for some reason =)

Cheers,
Rob
They "graduated" me from my therapies. Pt was fun! Like a personal trainer every day!
I told the guy," i was strong as a bull when i had my stroke, i wanna be strong like a bull when i go back to work."
Maybe thats why i lost 40 lbs so quick...

Kane

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hey @Speedling! Keep up the great recovery efforts! Glad your doing better. Kick it in the Ass!!