• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Stokley's Marine AAA#1

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
There are NO finer people in this industry than the ones at Stokley's Marine in Lexington (Nicholasville) Ky. Ralph Stokley and his Sales manager (Neil Smith) are salt of the earth people that have customer service down pat ! Their office administrative lady (Erin) has been a big help and pleasure to work with on all my transactions. My first purchase was a preowned Bayliner 185 from them in January of 2016. When the weather warmed up that spring and we finally got the boat out , my wife and I quickly realized it was NOT the right fit for us ! I went back to Stokley's prepared to take a financial beating ! Instead I was greeted professionally and given a FULL refund on the boat toward the purchase of a 2016 AR240 Yamaha. We LOVED that boat and I was spoiled. I soon wanted some of the bells and whistles that only came in the Limited S e Series boat. When the 12" glass Connext screens came out in 2018 , I knew it had to happen. We used that boat for almost 4 seasons with lots of great times with family and friends but I sold it 2 weeks ago. Since then Ralph has located for me a 2019 leftover (new) 242 Limited SE , and sending one of his people a long distance to pick it up. I got a GREAT deal. Please keep these fine folks in mind if you are ever in the market for a boat or any marine accessories in the Central Kentucky area.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for sharing your experience

bthessel

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just picked up my boat yesterday from service with Stokley's. Best experience I have had yet with a dealer. Had spark plugs, oil change and other annual maintenance done. Compression check done to make sure everything was running right. Impellers inspected, and fixed an issue I had with one of the tach gauges being off. Was 30 percent cheaper than the dealer in Cincinnati for just the annual maintenance. I won't take my boat anywhere else again.

WetWillie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We bought our ‘17 212x from them absolutely great people; even stayed open late to do paperwork and go over the boat walkthrough with us well after their closing time... We wouldn’t hesitate to do business with them again and drove up from Nashville.