• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Swim deck seat cushions

Morrowcat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I see that the limited s comes with these...how hard would it be to add these to an ar240?

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA

Morrowcat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I think this is the only option on the limited that was a "must" have. Pretty easy install with adhesive or snaps for optional removal?

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
They are held on with snaps. I don't leave them on while I'm towing, but leave them on the entire time we are on the water. On my boat they are a bit of a pain when getting into the storage below them and when first installing you have to remember to snap on outside upper cabin-side) snaps first, but that actually work very well.

Dhow

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We use them all the time . Purchased from jetboat pilot easy install. My wife and kids bought them for me what a lucky man.

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
They are on the list of things I would like to have. The GF said she would like the whole rear deck for a sun pad. I would like the cushion just for chilling, the hard deck is a pain in my ass... :)

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
For the folks that have these, are you still happy with them? I was looking at @JetBoatPilot site with the wife yesterday and she was :winkingthumbsup" about the price. I might be getting a set as an early birthday present.

Especially interested in those that are using on sx230 07-09.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
For the folks that have these, are you still happy with them? I was looking at @JetBoatPilot site with the wife yesterday and she was :winkingthumbsup" about the price. I might be getting a set as an early birthday present.

Order them now. They are one of the best mods out there. Have had mine for 5+ years and they are still great. Couldn't imagine not having them at this point.

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Yes, yes, and yes. Very happy with how they are holding up. Keep mine mounted 24/7. I did purchase the center cushion also but rarely use it. You will not regret purchasing these.

406Z06

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry to bump an old thread, I just bought an AR240 and wanted to pick some of these up. I guess JBP can't get them anymore, is there anywhere else to get aftermarket rear cushions now?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

406Z06

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My girlfriend called earlier today and she was told that the upholsterer they used unexpectedly retired, unfortunately. The cushions are no longer listed on the website either. I hope there's a solution, just like @Boat Crazy, it's the only the mod the boss is interested in 😬

viper15

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've been wanting to do a similar thing on my AR195. But I was going to get the stock Seadek on the cleanout cover replaced with JBP's 20mm thick Seadek, Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get an answer out of them for 6+ mos.

406Z06

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nothing out there? Does anyone know if you can install the OEM limited cushions?

Last edited:

Dye210

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
JetBoatPilot just posted that they are working with someone to get these going to production again soon.

406Z06

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length