• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The official "What did you do to your jet boat today" thread.

King

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
...almost forgot. We installed some Cobra Fins too!
IMG-1193.jpgIMG-1194.jpgIMG-1195.jpg

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Final shipment of my Marine Mat arrived today. I'm really impressed with the "Naked Feet Only" design that I had them customize for me. Hopefully someone else will consider doing this. @JetBoatPilot did an amazing job with the design. Not sure if I will install all the pieces. Looks a little "stuffy" as the wife says with Marine Mat everywhere. Lucky me!

Attachments

84rzv500r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Final shipment of my Marine Mat arrived today. I'm really impressed with the "Naked Feet Only" design that I had them customize for me. Hopefully someone else will consider doing this. @JetBoatPilot did an amazing job with the design. Not sure if I will install all the pieces. Looks a little "stuffy" as the wife says with Marine Mat everywhere. Lucky me!
I too was impressed with the ability to customize.... since my boat is no longer "stock" I have changed the deck layout and was able to get a custom mat to cover my new deck area... ordered Tuesday this week tracking says it will arrive this coming Tuesday... amazing... now I gotta get busy polishing a turd so the Marine Mat don't look too outta place... so I ordered two new 11x15 console storage hatches...1954908_1500.06032020110038.jpg

Last edited:

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I like the “Naked Feet” being “bult-in” to the side piece. @JetBoatPilot may want to make that a regular piece/option. Seems like a good idea for the swim platform too.

I too used to think people over did it will SeaDeck/Marine Mat. It’s like grandma putting all the cushions in plastic slipcovers! But dang, people really do step on all of these places!

Last edited:

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I like the “Naked Feet” being “bult-in” to the side piece. @JetBoatPilot may want to make that a regular piece/option. Seems like a good ideal for the swim platform too.

I too used to think people over did it will SeaDeck/Marine Mat. It’s like grandma putting all the cushions in plastic slipcovers! But dang, people really do step on all of these places!
I agree about there being too many pieces. My only complaint about jet bow pilot is that you have to order kits you cannot order individual pieces. So in order for me to get a couple of pieces that I want I had to buy kits so I have a lot of extra pieces I’m not sure I’m going to use. Yes people seem to step everywhere

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Parked the yard tools and hired a landscaper for the foreseeable future. Going to the lake in the morning.

Best mod yet!
DO NOT TELL FATE YOUR PLANS!!! / New battery mod!

Nothing will turn on at all. Hopefully just because both circuits are somehow broken if one battery is fried? It’s showing continuity but 0.0 volts on one. Other is 13.4v.

CA32A274-24B0-4991-AAF3-438C5464FF6E.jpeg

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Nothing will turn on at all. Hopefully just because both circuits are somehow broken if one battery is fried? It’s showing continuity but 0.0 volts on one. Other is 13.4v.
Zero voltage is usually a short circuit happened. Moved/rewired the batteries recently?

And that is your start battery, where the ECU is usually hooked up. So no juice there = boat won't come on. But you should have the ancillaries (lights, stereo if not Connext, etc.).

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

View attachment 188167
You have the meter set to VDC, but the leads are connected to check OHMs ?

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
OMG. Totally didn't see that... Props to @RobbieO . But the lead is not connected to ohms (that is the label for the dial), it is connected to the 10A connector. Put that black lead in COM and you will get a proper reading.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
A little steering cable PM between rain storms.. 90995711-5C2C-4B84-8D5D-E28022E118F0.jpeg

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I agree about there being too many pieces. My only complaint about jet bow pilot is that you have to order kits you cannot order individual pieces. So in order for me to get a couple of pieces that I want I had to buy kits so I have a lot of extra pieces I’m not sure I’m going to use. Yes people seem to step everywhere
We do sell those pads individually but the are not discounted when we well them that way. The only way to get the 25% off is to order a cockpit kit or a swim platform and then add ala carte pads or to order the optional pad combo. If you want the individual pads without those options the regular price applies.

King

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finally found the time, Saturday morning, to get the Lucky 13 Cones installed. Much easier install than I was expecting. Didn't even have to take anything apart. Did it all through the Venturi with a long Allen wrench that attaches to a socket wrench.

Much less cavitation. Though there still is a bit on the outside pump in a hard turn at speed. No speed or RPM change at WOT. Lower end speed and RPM feels more solid and is more responsive. Running all three rings on both sides at the moment.

Before...
IMG-1340.jpg

After...
IMG-1341.jpg

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
We do sell those pads individually but the are not discounted when we well them that way. The only way to get the 25% off is to order a cockpit kit or a swim platform and then add ala carte pads or to order the optional pad combo. If you want the individual pads without those options the regular price applies.
Well unfortunately I was never told that. When I placed my order I was told I had to order the kit in order to get the pieces I wanted. It would be great if I could send back the pieces I don't want for credit. Don't get me wrong, I'm a satisfied customer. But somewhere there was some miscommunication.

oramac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Installed my new Marine Mat from JBP!

IMG_20220920_181155353_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220920_182204319.jpg