• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Tower, speakers, racks, and hydro-turf Installed...finally

Glad to be done with this project. The bimini top does fit under the speakers! Now back to removing the swim deck turf.:wtf: Well, after a movie and some rest!

Forget the turf, ballast that puppy out and go surfing!!! Looks Great BTW!

EXCELLENT!

Only two things missing.......

...smiling peeps and a lot of water!

go git it!

which tower is that... very nice looking

which tower is that... very nice looking

Aerial Airborne 2.0

http://www.h2osportswarehouse.com/v/vspfiles/wakeboard-towers/aerial-wakeboarding-airborne-pa.asp

I'm not ever going to order anything from this company again even though the product is quality. I ordered the product in early February and didn't get this product until the second week of May. I was first told it would ship in mid March after I called to find out the ETA. I called again in mid March and they said early April. I called again in April and spoke with the president of the company. He advised they order was shipping from China and was on backorder. I got nasty with him and he said it would for sure ship late April. I called after this deadline got the same story. The customer service manager said the boat was in the water and expected the ship in customs by May 5th. I made it very apparent that I wasn't happy with the lies and needed something in return in order not to cancel my order. He threw in the neoprene covers for the mirror, speakers, and racks. He also gave me the backing plate kit free of charge. The order was to be overnighted when it cleared customs. I didn't get the order until May 8th because the shipment supposedly didn't clear customs. The thing that ticked me off the most was I was the one who always had to call to find out what was going on with the order after the due date. They never called and said, "Sorry, the shipment is going to be late because...."

Like I said, I will never order anything from them again, but that being said, the product was great quality.

*^^^ sorry you had such a bad time with getting it. But it does look nice as hell!!!

Over the years, I've ordered quite a few things from H2O. Not always the best customer service, but the products are top notch.

I just got my flag holder from them this week, I ordered it back in Feb too!!

Sweet!!! Looks like you finally got the old stuff off, looks nice!!!

Well done! I know that you will enjoy looking at your finished product out on the water soon.........that is if it would ever stay warm up there!

Looks great, My swim deck is due and coming up this winter.

I had very similar experience with Aerial products not showing up, then missing parts, and now falling apart. No way, never again! Hope your stuff holds up, it looks nice.

Looks good.

I've been eyeballing that exact tower for a couple of years...even have it in my Amazon Wish List, but no one has bought it for me yet!!! Cheapskates! LOL Glad to hear their quality is good....(for tower anyway)

H2O Sports Warehouse suck. Terrible, don't give a crap customer service. I had the tension clasp on an Aerial mirror break within 3 uses, and about a 3 week time span, called H2O and they wouldn't take it back or trade it out. So I was stuck with a new broken mirror. They said they would see if they had the piece on another mirror in their stock and would figure out a price for it and sell it to me. Last I heard the guy was going back into the warehouse to source the piece and would call me right back. Its been a year now so I suspect he must have gotten lost in the warehouse and died of dehydration.

So I called Aerial directly and had a new clasp in a matter of days, and no problems since.

H2O Warehouse lost my business, I'll even pay more elsewhere if I have to.

Looks great!! Thanks for posting!

Back