• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Transom Watersports | Spring Sling | Group Buy

Committed buyer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
20190308_010358-01.jpeg

*SPRING SLING SALE*

Exclusive to jetboaters.net members - This years best pricing on the 2019 Slingshot Hoverglide Foil Wake & Foil Wakesurf packages and accessories.

Celebrate our grand opening with this exclusive offer. The BEST deal of the year on the COOLEST watersports product on the market.

Special 2 week event (April 1-14)

DETAILS:
Pricing for this group purchase CANNOT be publicly advertised by Transom Watersports per agreement with Slingshot. Follow the instructions below to receive pricing and offer details. Visit our store HERE to see the packages and accessory details.

Instructions:
Step 1 - Not a member, become one. This forum is awesome and you should join anyway...
Step 2 - DM me (@J-RAD) for pricing details or to start a more personal relationship. (https://jetboaters.net/conversations/add?to=J-RAD)
Step 3 - DM me back a second time to let me know if you're committed and what products you're interested in. Vote committed on the poll above to keep the group informed on # of buyers.
Step 4 - After group minimum has been met you will receive a limited time offer code to be used when checking out at www.transomwatersports.com. To recieve this code:
• Minimum # of committed buyers must be satisfied within the April 1st - 14th, 2019 timeframe.​
• Code is only made available once we reach the minimum # of buyers.​
• The offer code will expire at 11:59pm April 16 EST​
Step 5 - To order, visit www.transomwatersports.com and add all the foil related items you wish to purchase to your cart.
• Add the desired foil package​
• Add any accessories​
• Please double check when adding accessory wings you do not double up with wings already included in your package​
• Enter the promo code in order to apply the discount​
• Proceed to checkout.​
• Please do not purchase your foil or accessories prior to recieving your offer code.​
Step 6 - Your order is now placed. Orders will be drop-shipped direct from the manufacturer to the address you provide during checkout.

Questions? Ask them here in the thread or DM. I'm friendly and I try to respond quickly.

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING US! Follow us in all our social media for news and events. Use #transomwatersports and show us the fun your having.

20190331_231348.jpg
Enjoy your flight!

brddog

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
So excited for this group buy!!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here's a video to help break down the 2 packages a little further for those contemplating his offer.

Surf fins and additional wings are available in our store and eligible for the same great deal to build out your package the way you want it.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hover Glide Packages

Foil Wake Package
  • WF2 foil board
    • Same shape as WF1 board
    • Full EVA soft top grip pad
    • Accepts FCS II wakesurf fins (not included)
    • Accepts both full and half foot straps
  • Gamma 68cm foil wing
  • 2 masts - 18" (beginner) & 24"
  • Rear stabilizer wing
  • zip on wing cover
  • Assembly hardware
Foil Wakesurf Package
  • WF1 foil board
    • Same shape as WF2 board
    • Hard top w/partial EVA soft grip pad
    • Includes FCS II wakesurf fins
    • Accepts both full and half foot straps
  • Infinity 76cm foil wing
  • 1 - 24" mast
  • Rear stabilizer wing
  • zip on wing cover
  • Assembly hardware
Wing information

Gamma 68cm
  • Included with Hover Glide Wake package
  • Formerly known as H2 wing
  • Former Foil Surf Package wing (pre 2019)
  • Great lift for its size
  • Good for surfing first wake for most riders (under 200lbs)
  • Good for lower speed powered towing
  • Great (suggested) for beginners, very stable
Infinity 76cm
  • New surf wing for 2019
  • Included in Hover Glide Wakesurf package
  • Great combination of speed and lift for surfing
  • Enough lift for riders 200lbs+
Time code 57cm
  • Formerly known as H5
  • Former wake package wing
  • Great wing for powdered wake foiling behind a boat
  • Good for beginners
  • Capable of higher speed
  • Good carver
Infinity 84cm
  • New surf wing for 2019
  • Largest wing available
  • High lift for bigger riders
  • Slow speed lift
  • Biggest wing for small slow waves
  • Included Foil SUP package
  • Requires larger rear stabilizer wing
Space Skate 65cm
  • Formerly known as H4
  • More dynamic motion wing
  • Good for surfing
  • Good lift
  • Faster low drag shape
  • For a more advanced rider
Time code 68cm
  • Larger Time Code
  • Formerly known as the H1
  • More left than the Time Code 57cm
  • Still very flowy feel
Notes on wings and packages: The top 3 wings listed here, the Gamma 68cm(H2), Infinity 76cm, and the Time Code 57(H5) are the most recommended wings for wake foilers.

For beginners, the Gamma 68 included in the "Foil Wake Package" is what's recommended. Partially due to the fact it is easier to get up on, handle, and ride while being towed. Surfing on a foil has proven to be a little more challenging to start with, but not impossibly so. The Gamma 68cm wing is very stable and gives good lift at lower speeds. It's also a capable surf wing for the average rider, allowing them to surf the 1st seems 2nd wake.

The Infinity 76cm is Slingshot's newest surf oriented wing. It will allow a rider to surf nearly wake behind nearly any boat. Even the 4th wake back with a little practice and talent. It has high lift for bigger riders and has tremendous pumping power.

The Time Code 57cm, is the wing formerly used for the "Foil Wake Package". It is the original Hover Glide wing. This is the wing I first learned to ride with. It is stable and has great lift at moderate speed, perfect for an easy glide while being towed, its responsive in turns and playful enough to catch some air.

Last edited:

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok guys......I need new and creative ways to convince the wife this is "safety equipment".

@J-RAD I'll send you a DM when I get back to a real keyboard

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ok guys......I need new and creative ways to convince the wife this is "safety equipment".
Not sure about that... one of the videos I watched recently made it sound like a helmet was required equipment for "foiling". At least for beginners. The guy also said to be sure to remember that there's a metal fin hanging below the board, so don't swim up and kick it while you're waiting for the boat to pick you up. "Safety equipment" might not be the right sales tactic if you pull your leg out of the water all bloody! Lol

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

"Safety equipment" may be a stretch of the imagination... ;)

Not sure about that... one of the videos I watched recently made it sound like a helmet was required equipment for "foiling". At least for beginners. The guy also said to be sure to remember that there's a metal fin hanging below the board, so don't swim up and kick it while you're waiting for the boat to pick you up. "Safety equipment" might not be the right sales tactic if you pull your leg out of the water all bloody! Lol
I don't know that there's enough risk involved to justify a helmet but, people do find creative ways to hurt themselves every day... :blackeye: Learning has rendered a awkwardly impressive crash real though. Nothing to painful. I think your shins are most at risk from kicking it while resting under water.
20180604_072522.jpg

Last edited:

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
A helmet is not a bad idea. If you fall hard to a side and kick the board to either side edge, the foil will pendulum back up and in the vicinity of where your head might be.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A helmet is not a bad idea. If you fall hard to a side and kick the board to either side edge, the foil will pendulum back up and in the vicinity of where your head might be.
I agree, there could be a scenario where something like this could and I'll bet probably has occurred. I've not had it come close to making contact with my head at any point... but there's risk in nearly any activity we do, it's up to the individual to judge the severity. As mentioned before, people are creative, even when it comes to hurting themselves.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Maybe we're thinking about this all wrong. What if it really is a safety device...? It may have real world applications as a defensive weapon. You know, boats, pirates, aquatic cyborgs :borg:... use that!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Of the friendly folks I've chatted with, if you intend to purchase as a part of the group buy remember to vote "committed" at the top of the thread so we can keep tabs on or progress towards our goal.

I'm happy to help however I can in sorting out your package details. Thanks for all the interest and support this far.

Side note: I've also been informed by a kind member that our site is not displaying or functioning very well on the iPad Safari platform. Please let me know if your experiencing issues on any other devices/platforms so we're can do whatever possible to remedy those issues. www.transomwatersports.com

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
More descriptive videos of the Foil Wake Package:
He does misspeak when talking about the learning mast length. The actual length is 18" not 48"

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
More on the Foil Surf Package:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think its about time to get a couple of jet boats together... foil your way to Bimini!
http://instagr.am/p/BtTyaptli0I/
(Run out off gas 1/8 of the way there... ;))

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@spatty99, @Rod5, @giroux68, @JDub, @Pwabbott and any other loyal foilers out there. I'm requesting a little help from you all to help build a little more hype for this product and sale.

Please share some of your favorite pics or videos of your foils in action here. Maybe some of your insights to go along. THANKS!

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don't have much time on it since no one else will drive... but it is a blast. Floating on air is how it feels. If you ski or snowboard, think deep champagne power, only warm!
My daughter has got the most air time on it so far, my son was 10 when we got it and would ride on the back of the board at the same time with my daughter. With some practice, I could see riding from one end of the lake to the other on all the yacht wakes and not need a boat. Also, the slingshotis easier to ride than the Clearwater foil I built last season. But I'm going to give that more practice as well.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don't have much time on it since no one else will drive... but it is a blast. Floating on air is how it feels. If you ski or snowboard, think deep champagne power, only warm!
My daughter has got the most air time on it so far, my son was 10 when we got it and would ride on the back of the board at the same time with my daughter. With some practice, I could see riding from one end of the lake to the other on all the yacht wakes and not need a boat. Also, the slingshotis easier to ride than the Clearwater foil I built last season. But I'm going to give that more practice as well.
Your daughter is doing amazingly well, I'm impressed! Thank you for sharing.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
One week left! Offer ends April 14th. Discount code will be released as soon as we reach the minimum. Message me for pricing details and add your commitment vote to the poll at the top of the thread.

Learn to fly this summer!
20180604_222822.jpg