• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

MrMoose

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@MrMoose I have been following your sale posting and drooling. I wish I had the money and means to buy it. Even without the upgrades it would be a leaps and bounds upgrade from my '07 AR210. Good luck with the sale. If I come in to some money I might make the trip from Florida.
It's ok to drool @Mystic1906. It looks like you have a pretty nice setup yourself. My wife is giving me the gears because of my low price.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Man Cans are 25% off for the next 2 days. www.Mancan.beer What is a Man Can? It is a one gallon protable mini keg. I can't wait to make a mount out of a sport beverage cooler for
mine next year in the helm and run the tap in the gunwale. Just remove filled and chilled from the house fridge drop in the mount and a bit of ice in the mount and connect the quick fitting and bam cold tap beer all day in the boat. Beer tap in the boat ... best mod ever IMO.

I have kegerator to fill it from but for those who don't just stop by your local tap room.

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I was at Costco yesterday and they had a sale on Mobile 1 oil, instant $10 rebate off a 6 pack, $26.99 out the door. Good timing since I was going to change the boat's oil this weekend, thanks Costco! :)

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Man Cans are 25% off for the next 2 days. www.Mancan.beer What is a Man Can? It is a one gallon protable mini keg. I can't wait to make a mount out of a sport beverage cooler for
mine next year in the helm and run the tap in the gunwale. Just remove filled and chilled from the house fridge drop in the mount and a bit of ice in the mount and connect the quick fitting and bam cold tap beer all day in the boat. Beer tap in the boat ... best mod ever IMO.

I have kegerator to fill it from but for those who don't just stop by your local tap room.
Now that would be cool. I have a kegerator at my house too. Probably the best thing I have ever bought myself. My keg blew the other day, so need to pick one up ASAP!

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So depressing. I want one so bad. My wife thinks it's a waste of money.(she doesn't drink so she doesn't understand the difference)

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
So depressing. I want one so bad. My wife thinks it's a waste of money.(she doesn't drink so she doesn't understand the difference)
That's not cool....I brew beer so I'd love to have one of these to take beer out of my keg and take with me.
So tempting.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Allright....I gave in. Had to have one.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Allright....I gave in. Had to have one.
And since I had Monday off for the holiday, (only the second day off in almost 3 months) and I was going to need something awesome to put in my new mancan, I brewed a Cream Ale that I add orange and vanilla to. I call it a creamsicle ale. 3 lbs of orange blossom honey at flameout. The OG is 1.075. Should be an azz-kicker.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ok, since I bought mine, I can share this deal while they last. Back when the GoPro Hero 4 was due to be announced, Sam's club put together some bundles of the GoPro Hero 3+ Black at a highly reduced price, like $120 less than the camera alone and it came with a dual battery charger, second battery and remote.

Well, with the new Hero 5 looming, Sam's has done it again. The top of the line GoPro Hero 4 Black runs $499 every where since release, most places have discounted it to $449 including the GoPro website. Sam's has the Hero 4 Black, floaty back door, Floaty stick, a pile of mounts, Dual battery charger and two batteries and a tiny 16GB Sandisk Extreme for $379!!

That's still a ton of cash, but a great deal without having to shop Ebay for a used one in hopes that it still works. I could not contain myself as I had just replaced my 3+ Black with a Chinese knock off. I just could not justify $500. This cam is incredible. Now is the time to buy for those on the fence. If your local Sams does not have it in stock, they do free ship to store in a couple days.

Good luck!

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/gopro-hero4-black/prod20290666.ip
I was just in my local Sam's club and saw their latest deal on GoPro. For those that wanted a GoPro and still could not justify the near $400 price tag, check out this package just announced.

GoPro Hero 4 Silver, Two batteries, Dual Charger, and floaty stick with memory card for $249. Probably the least expensive full sized GoPro new in the stores. Unlike the 4 Black, the Silver does have the LCD Touch Screen on the back. What a great camera for just under $250!! I do believe the dropped the price of the 4 Black bundle above to $349 as well.

Good luck!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yup, 10M/33' is the same as the other Hero's with the case
FYI GoPro cases are good to 60 meters...which makes them useful for most recreational diving...which is where I use mine mostly. The 4 in a dive case has the same 60 meter depth (does it come with a dive case?)

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
FYI GoPro cases are good to 60 meters...which makes them useful for most recreational diving...which is where I use mine mostly. The 4 in a dive case has the same 60 meter depth (does it come with a dive case?)
No, not the dive case like the old Hero 3. But a lighter weight waterproof case introduced in the 3+ line on. I think there may be some confusion in the cases. Up until Hero 5, all GoPro 3+ and 4 cameras came with a waterproof housing. This housing was rated at 40m and the new Hero 5 nearly matches that at 33m without additional housing.

GoPro does offer a Dive Housing for around $65 list price which gives you 60M or 197' underwater. This does look similar to the old housing that was on the Hero 3 before the plus came out. As my Hero 3+ Black didn't have screws around the lens like this.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/GoPro-Dive-Housing-for-HERO3-3-AHDEH-301/42518660?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=1247&adid=22222222227030404211&wl0=&wl1=s&wl2=c&wl3=53650988456&wl4=pla-92660097896&wl5=9020758&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112549968&wl11=online&wl12=42518660&wl13=&veh=sem

My Hero 4 Black has the similar housing as my 3+ Black. And both are rated at 40m/131'. The old non "+" Hero 3 shipped with the dive housing, which is rated at 60M.

Hero Session and Hero 5 Session are rated at 10m/33'

I hope this is what you were asking.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
new Hero 5 nearly matches that at 33m without additional housing.
The Hero5 is waterproof to 10M...33 feet without a housing, which isn't deep enough for diving. Are you saying it comes with a housing that will take it to 40M?

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sorry, must be post-lunch dyslexia. You are right, Hero 5 is rated at 10M/33'. I saw 33 and assumed it was Meters.

There are plenty of factory and third party housings for $20+ that will take it to 40+ Meters. The official GoPro Hero 5 dive housing is rated for 60M. I have not seen the price tag on that housing, but I would guess it is similar to the 3+ and 4 housing.

Keep in mind, some of these items cross over from model to model and some do not. Housings from the 3, 4 and 5 are all different. But some may work as the 3+ black and 4 black have nearly identical dimensions allowing them to share some accessories. For that very reason I had to buy the Hero 4 Black. 5 is a whole new animal.

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just recently got the Hero 5 as a birthday present. The camera is amazing and I am loving my first foray into the action camera world. I just need accessories for it as trying to hold it in my hand while doing stuff is not working out. I plan on taking it on the boat or any of our many water and non-water based adventures but need recommendations on inexpensive but worth it accessories.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just recently got the Hero 5 as a birthday present. The camera is amazing and I am loving my first foray into the action camera world. I just need accessories for it as trying to hold it in my hand while doing stuff is not working out. I plan on taking it on the boat or any of our many water and non-water based adventures but need recommendations on inexpensive but worth it accessories.
The cool part the GoPro has done is kept the mount. So third party options are out there by the millions. An Amazon or Ebay search will come up with piles of sub-$50 if not sub-$20 kits of mounts. These are usually cheap, Chinese crap, but actually work just fine.

Getting a half dozen flat and rounded adhesive mounts are a start. I love the strap mount, which is like a big 1" wide rubber zip tie. It's my go-to for many things with a roll bar or cage. Suction cups are good, but a good twist-lock selfie stick is gold. I like the ones that twist to lock-unlock as they are quick and can be done while the cam is live easily.

If you really wanna get nutty, the GoPro handle with gimbal would be a little more expensive accessory. But the quality of your shoots will go through the ceiling. Good luck, have fun.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was just in my local Sam's club and saw their latest deal on GoPro. For those that wanted a GoPro and still could not justify the near $400 price tag, check out this package just announced.

GoPro Hero 4 Silver, Two batteries, Dual Charger, and floaty stick with memory card for $249. Probably the least expensive full sized GoPro new in the stores. Unlike the 4 Black, the Silver does have the LCD Touch Screen on the back. What a great camera for just under $250!! I do believe the dropped the price of the 4 Black bundle above to $349 as well.

Good luck!
I saw a leaked Black Friday ad for Sams Club. This Hero 4 Silver kit will be $199 on Black Friday! WOW.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was shopping iPads as well for family members. There will be some smokin' deals on iPad Pro at Sam's this Saturday online only. $175 off. That's better than the Black Friday ads for Best Buy and Target, and their deals are not half bad.

But if you want to fight the crowds, Target has the best buys on iPad Air 2 units at $125 off

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just got an email from Bullet Lines with their end of the year sale, some pretty good deals in there if you need any of these things...

Copy/Paste from the email:

Krypt Flat Cargo Bimini $349.99
http://www.bulletlines.com/wakeboard-over-tower-bimini-p/262.htm
Krypt 6.5" HLCD Wakeboard Tower Speakers $224.99
http://www.bulletlines.com/HLCD-Wakeboard-Tower-Speaker-p/465.htm
Krypt 7.7" HLCD Wakeboard Tower Speakers $274.99
http://www.bulletlines.com/HLCD-Wakeboard-Tower-Speaker-p/466.htm
6.5" Wakeboard Tower Speaker Can - Polished or Black $109.99
http://www.bulletlines.com/Wakeboard-Tower-Speaker-Cans-p/206.htm
7.7" Wakeboard Tower Speaker Cans - Polished or Black $149.99
http://www.bulletlines.com/7-7-Wakeboard-Tower-Speaker-Cans-p/208.htm
Bullet Lines 550 lb Ballast Bag w/ Cover $59.99
http://www.bulletlines.com/550-ballast-bag-p/223.htm
Bullet Lines 350 lb Ballast Bag w/ Cover $59.99
http://www.bulletlines.com/350-ballast-bag-p/224.htm
Bullet Lines Fat Sac Pump $59.99
http://www.bulletlines.com/universal-fat-sac-pump-p/5.htm
Krypt Quick Release Wakeboard Towers Rack $99.99
http://www.bulletlines.com/swivel-wakeboard-tower-rack-p/1004.htm
Krypt Bat Rack Wakeboard Tower Rack $89.99
http://www.bulletlines.com/Wakeboard-Tower-Rack-p/200.htm
Krypt Double Wakesurf / Surfboard Bat Rack $109.99
http://www.bulletlines.com/double-wakesurf-tower-rack-p/1555.htm
Krypt Kneeboard Wakeboard Combo Tower Rack $109.99
http://www.bulletlines.com/kneeboard-boat-tower-rack-p/271.htm

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wakemakers is giving away ten $100.00 gift cards and will be having a Black Friday sale! Click this link to enter for the gift cards for free http://bit.ly/2fZQCKZ

Yes I am getting extra entries for you clicking on the link to enter but don't I deserve it for letting you know?