• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What are you watching on TV? Favorite Shows? <name the service used>

Peelz

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We've also been watching Below Deck, just not the Sailing one yet. Drama on a boat.
My wife and my 13 yo son watch that... I occasionally do. But within minutes, I just want to smack everyone on it. Feel like the captain guy should be allowed to do so at his leisure. Then I would watch religiously. :D

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
My wife and my 13 yo son watch that... I occasionally do. But within minutes, I just want to smack everyone on it. Feel like the captain guy should be allowed to do so at his leisure. Then I would watch religiously. :D
One of the shows was premiering at a restaurant we frequent. The captain was not there but the guest on-board were. My son pointed them out. It was an episode were they brought their bratty kid who was miserable. Really funny to watch.

Peelz

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
One of the shows was premiering at a restaurant we frequent. The captain was not there but the guest on-board were. My son pointed them out. It was an episode were they brought their bratty kid who was miserable. Really funny to watch.
the guests that were on the charter came to watch themselves on the tele? thats cool!

But... ick. I couldn't do that. That's the thing. The show gives me this feeling that a lot of well-off people are way too entitled. How do those people watch themselves and not get embarrassed?:rolleyes:

Anyways, Id just be like, give me a jet ski, some whiskey, and don't you dare put anything else in it, then leave me alone for 3 days. No themed parties, or special meals...I barely want to see any crew... let me pretend its my boat lol.

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just wrapped up Ozark. Excellent show.

Took a break from the Boys which we stopped almost at the end of the first season. Same with Succession, just took a break.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Beth Dutton: "You're the trailer park...I'm the tornado"

Love that chic!

Diybrad

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
A funny, dirty, at times gross, and interesting take on super hero movies is “The Boys” on Amazon. Everyone I’ve turned onto the show has loved it.
Love this show. I stumbled upon it by accident and was hooked in the first 10 minutes or so. Next season launches Sept 4.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I didn’t think that anyone was gonna mention “Hell on Wheels” but Babin Farms proved me wrong - great show.

I thought that “Justified” was excellent and if you haven’t seen “Deadwood” you may be missing the best show ever.

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Star Trek: TOS
Star Trek: TNG
Star Trek: Enterprise - currently watching S2 E17 binging whole series again.
Star Trek: DS9
Star Trek: Voyager
Star Trek: Discovery - Was very good.
Star Trek: Picard - Was Awesome
Star Trek: Short Treks
Star Trek: Lower Decks

Not to mention all the movies and rebooted time lines.

I am behind the computer a lot for my job and as well as coding and development so I stream them one after the other. I do this instead of listening to music while i Work. I have seen every episode and movie many, many times. And every time I go through a series again I find new things that I didn't before.

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
Bosch and Justified are must watch shows.

Hell on Wheels is great.

Just finished watching Perry Mason on HBO, it was terrific, especially if you are a fan of the old series/movies.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just wrapped up Ozark. Excellent show.

Took a break from the Boys which we stopped almost at the end of the first season. Same with Succession, just took a break.
Ozark is great. I love that it is shot in part in the lake were I hang out.

Anyone watching Devs? It is a sci fi, drama, show on Hulu. Limited series, 8 episodes.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Watching Hell on Wheels and Offspring. Pretty good...

jjmparsons

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ozark is great. I love that it is shot in part in the lake were I hang out.

Anyone watching Devs? It is a sci fi, drama, show on Hulu. Limited series, 8 episodes.
I started DEVs and was really enjoying it but kind of fell off the bandwagon. Wife wasnt enjoying it but I blame that mainly on the fact that as soon as she sits down on couch and gets to playing on her phone, shes already missed 75% of whats going on and then engages EYELIDS CLOSED mode! =D

Ozark is the shit!!!!!! We are literally getting ready to re-watch the entire series!!!!

Started Lovecraft Country recently..... LOVE IT!!!!!!!

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I started DEVs and was really enjoying it but kind of fell off the bandwagon. Wife wasnt enjoying it but I blame that mainly on the fact that as soon as she sits down on couch and gets to playing on her phone, shes already missed 75% of whats going on and then engages EYELIDS CLOSED mode! =D

Ozark is the shit!!!!!! We are literally getting ready to re-watch the entire series!!!!

Started Lovecraft Country recently..... LOVE IT!!!!!!!
I loved DEVs!!! Ozarks rocked too!

I just started Warrior Nun on Netflix. So far I dig it.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
This documentary will make you think differently and every parent should watch; The Social Dilemma

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Im watching "El Ganador" on Netflix. It's a bio series about Nicky Jam and how he came to fame. Im up to episode 5 and it's good. It has english subtitles if anyone is interested