• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What did you do to your boat today?

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Is this the Yamaha 19/21FT FSH T-Top Storage bag? I'm ready to pull the trigger on one just wanted to see how you liked it or if anyone else has any input. If anyone has any other pictures or suggestions that would be great... I really like the quick access on the Yamaha one and the storage features on the inside just haven't seen one in person and can't find much on the internet about it.

mr_cobra

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Very nice! What did you plug that into to get the gauges to work? Or is it working off it’s own GPS? What’s the model number of your Garmin Plotter?
Sorry did not see this until now!
It is a Garmin Echomap UHD 93SV. It is not connected to the Yamaha system, just running its own GPS.

Ericd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Not exactly the boat, but I cleaned the inside of the the boat cover today. There was some mildew spots and stains from pooling hurricane water. They cleaned up nicely. I previously cleaned the outside and used 303 Fabric Guard to refresh the material. The factory cover is really high quality. I just wish it was easier to install. I think a two-piece design with velcro would be much easier to handle.
Any tips on installing are welcome.

No pics but I also replaced the trolling motor quick disconnect receptacle. Seems the “spring” device inside the receptacle broke and the plug wouldn’t lock in and make a good connection. Easy peasy job. $25 instead of $150 to upgrade to the Minn-Kota version. We will see how long this one lasts.
C8CA1ECF-838B-425B-8277-FC759C5299BD.jpeg

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Ok but why does your tire look like it is falling off the car??? First thing I saw was the wheel looks like it is loose. Any one else see that?

Skyhawk223

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Regarding the tire, I see what you mean. Looks like lens distortion.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I had one on a trailer that looked that way and when I pulled over to inspect it I realized someone was watching out for me as I was on the interstate when I noticed some odd vibration , it actually stayed on the hub I even pulled down a steep ramp and then pulled over to see what was wrong 1680028129704.jpeg

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Why do you call it an AR?

ChrisM

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Had these done last August.
My original black colored reverse buckets are starting to fade, so it's time to get creative. Just received these powder coat color samples. I guess one can figure out what I'm up to. Clearly I'm going with something Blue...!!!

PowderCoat (1).JPG

PowderCoat (2).JPG

08_31_2022.JPG

09_06_2022 (1).JPG

09_06_2022 (2).JPG

09_06_2022 (3).JPG

09_06_2022 (4).JPG

09_09_2022 (1).JPG

09_10_2022 (3).JPG

09_10_2022 (4).JPG

09_10_2022 (1).JPG

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Why do you call it an AR?
AR stand for Aerial which is the tower, yamaha decided to ditch it with the new model but having an 07 and a 2019 before, I new what it AR stands for so AR252Se it is, those who know knows

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
wOULD Totally do it, looks badass, but it wouldnt fit in the stock location for the 252, mine is a tight fit already.
That should fit on a 252 - the Yeti45 has enough clearance for some Seadek on top.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Is this the Yamaha 19/21FT FSH T-Top Storage bag? I'm ready to pull the trigger on one just wanted to see how you liked it or if anyone else has any input. If anyone has any other pictures or suggestions that would be great... I really like the quick access on the Yamaha one and the storage features on the inside just haven't seen one in person and can't find much on the internet about it.
Sorry man, I just saw this post of yours… I’ve had a T bag on my boat for a couple of years now and I really like it, I have the smaller one. It does take some fiddling with the straps to get it to hang as well as you can get it. It can sag a bit so you just have to be creative in how you run the straps to keep it from sagging too much-easey peasey.

Mine is mainly for storing the traditional PFD’s, I have it set up so access is from the the front of the CC so that access is easy and roomy. I use the two small zippered pockets to store my sun screen / bug repellent and my 12V charger adapter and cords for the iPad and I Pilot hand held remote, and my sunglasses with magnifiers in the bottom for when I have to rig tackle (or untangle a cluster) and it’s bright out. You could use it to store just about anything.

I highly recommend one.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length