• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What Jetboat events & gatherings are being planned for 2022?

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
In a few weeks when the family convenes, we'll be going over our draft family calendar for next year and begin trip planning.

While there's chatter, there appears to be very few 2022 Jetboat event & gathering dates out there so far. Any information on any events in the Central US, Florida, and Bimini would be appreciated. As they say, Have boat - Will Travel!

We have reservations already for the Midwest Jetboat Gathering in Shelvyville, IL scheduled for 27-31 July and would like to attend the Starved Rock to Peoria Illinois River Run in the fall.

@Yamagirl
@SCP1
@BabinFarms
@James R Whitten

Last edited:

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm planning on either the first or second weekend in Oct. for the Starved Rock/Peoria Run. Maybe moving it to a Sunday, dunno.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm thinking Lake Gaston in July.

@Julian - anything going on or planned for this Summer, if I recall correctly you used to have a meet up there, didn't you?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

@Julian - anything going on or planned for this Summer, if I recall correctly you used to have a meet up there, didn't you?
Lake Gaston in July does sound nice! Perhaps we should organize another Stone House Timber Lodge Jetboaters.net gathering?

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Lake Gaston in July does sound nice! Perhaps we should organize another Stone House Timber Lodge Jetboaters.net gathering?
I'd be up for Gaston towards the end of July. Easy drive for all of us in the Triangle area to get up there.

I've got a house on Lake Norman booked for Memorial Day. I was at the Gulf Coast meetup last year and it was a great time. Highly recommend that! There's a Charleston to Hilton Head run planned over Memorial Day in this forum as well.

AshleyPro83

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
I'd be up for Gaston towards the end of July. Easy drive for all of us in the Triangle area to get up there.

I've got a house on Lake Norman booked for Memorial Day. I was at the Gulf Coast meetup last year and it was a great time. Highly recommend that! There's a Charleston to Hilton Head run planned over Memorial Day in this forum as well.

We boat on Lake Norman all the time, such a gorgeous lake!

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Keep me posted on this. We could always do a Myrtle Beach meet up as well I will gladly shoe people around here.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Following

Five Faces

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Headed to the Keys, staying in Islamorada June 25 - July 2. On the water hope to get to Alligator Reef, Islamorada sand bar, Christ of the Abyss, and possibly Content Keys. Let me know if you plan to be down there.

Last edited:

DiggerPA

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I too would be interested in a Chesapeake bay/Maryland meetup some weekend this summer.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Keep me posted on this. We could always do a Myrtle Beach meet up as well I will gladly shoe people around here.
Looks like we will be there on Lake Gaston, July 30 - August 6, renting a house w/boat dock, right next door to Stonehouse Timber Lodge.

I'm hoping @Betik will show up!
@robert843 @veedubtek @tim h

--