• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What Jetboat events & gatherings are being planned for 2022?

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I am surprised there is never anything for Tampa. There are hundreds, if not thousands of jet boats around here.

BigT51

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've been looking at Gaston on google maps and it looks like the bridges over the lake don't have enough clearance to pass under. Is this true? Do the bridges limit accessibility especially for boats with towers? If so, then the location of a lake house rental will be more critical. Just wondering since we're considering this gathering if it happens.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've been looking at Gaston on google maps and it looks like the bridges over the lake don't have enough clearance to pass under. Is this true? Do the bridges limit accessibility especially for boats with towers? If so, then the location of a lake house rental will be more critical. Just wondering since we're considering this gathering if it happens.
Yes, that is a consideration.
We are renting a house next to Stonehouse lodge, so it should not be an issue, but not every cove is accessible with a tower indeed:

--

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like we will be there on Lake Gaston, July 30 - August 6, renting a house w/boat dock, right next door to Stonehouse Timber Lodge.

I'm hoping @Betik will show up!
@robert843 @veedubtek @tim h

--
If your coming to lake Gaston I'm sure we will have to make it. I will see if I can find another house in the area for rent. @Andy S @Ramblin Wreck you guys interested? I probably can't do the full week but maybe a few days that first weekend.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If your coming to lake Gaston I'm sure we will have to make it. I will see if I can find another house in the area for rent. @Andy S @Ramblin Wreck you guys interested? I probably can't do the full week but maybe a few days that first weekend.
That would be splendid.
We are right next to the Stonehouse lodge, in 515 Whit Locke Lodge(?), you are welcome to crush with us unless @Betik jumps in first, lol.
Beth Story seems to be the mover and shaker in Lake Gaston vacation rentals if Stone lodge is out.

--

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That would be splendid.
We are right next to the Stonehouse lodge, in 515 Whit Locke Lodge(?), you are welcome to crush with us unless @Betik jumps in first, lol.
Beth Story seems to be the mover and shaker in Lake Gaston vacation rentals if Stone lodge is out.

--
@swatski We are going to come but don’t worry about us on lodging I will have my family of four at minimum and don’t want to put you guys out like that so we will just try and find a house close to you guys. I saw your Comment on the Bimini thread. If you and your wife want to go for the weekend I’m sure @Andy S or I can find room for you guys somewhere on the boats if you just want to fly into Ft Lauderdale we may even have a room in our house possibly opening up.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like we will be there on Lake Gaston, July 30 - August 6, renting a house w/boat dock, right next door to Stonehouse Timber Lodge.

I'm hoping @Betik will show up!
@robert843 @veedubtek @tim h

--
I might be able to to talk the wife and boys into this. ~10hr drive for us. Similar to the Gulf trip we did last year. I'll put it to the social committee and see what response I get...

**EDIT**

Same weekend as Shelbyville.......womp womp.... AND the oldest birthday weekend before school starts. Gonna be a tough sell on this one.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I might be able to to talk the wife and boys into this. ~10hr drive for us. Similar to the Gulf trip we did last year. I'll put it to the social committee and see what response I get...

**EDIT**

Same weekend as Shelbyville.......womp womp.... AND the oldest birthday weekend before school starts. Gonna be a tough sell on this one.
That's a tough choice...
It is a great gathering, super nice people, I'm still kicking myself we only joined it once while living over there, 100 miles away...
Especially if you are trying to dial-in the boat for surfing etc., there will be guys who know what they are doing. That's how we got set up with Gantlin wedge and their transom bag. @jcyamaharider and @jcyamahariders wife took care of us.

--

Last edited:

Lpennington

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What’s the status of the Lake Gaston meetup? We have a lake house there so my boat stays on the dock. Mile marker 3.

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have a decent size group hitting Lake Wallenpaupack in the Pocono's of PA tomorrow 17 July 2022. Cairns Island and Party Cove if anyone wants to meet up, we will have the Club flags up

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
We have a 100 mile ride 7/24/22 Lake of the Ozarks. skis and boats.

Last edited:

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
August 26-28 2022
Redneck Yacht Club of Lehigh Valley will be at Wally Lake Fest, Lake Wallenpaupack, Pa.
We have about 20-25 boats so far, we will be camping on the lake and will be on the lake for the duration. If anyone wants to come and tie off let me know. Video from last year

TeenGee

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Not just Jet Boats, but Citizens For Florida's Waterways is having a Poker Run in Brevard County July 30 starting at Kelly Park.CFFW Poker Run.png