• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Who got some really cool boating related stuff this X-Mas?

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I got a floating water proof pelican case for my cell phone or wallet from one of my regular crew members (I didn't have the heart to tell her that the one she got me two years ago works fine or that I don't use it).

Anyway, who got some cool boating stuff this holiday? Anyone get something so big it wouldn't fit under the tree, like a new boat, tower, etc.?

Got Chapman! Excited to read it cover-to-cover.

I got a yeti cup. That's about it that's boatable.

I got a Keel Guard! My family was like "Can't see how this is a fun Christmas present, but whatever.....".

I got a Yeti cooler!!!

GoPro for me!

It did fit under the tree... because it's inflatable!
EDIT: Talking about the paddle board.
upload_2015-12-26_13-3-12.png

The only boat stuff I got for christmas was a pair of very good walkie talkies so when we are out on the lake or river and with other boats we can communicate. Also it will work when we go through the locks.

I got a DJI Phantom 3 does that count? I plan to use it from the boat several times this summer.dji.JPG

Magma grill and two beer koozies one for the Captain and one for the first mate.

New anchor line, waterproof bags, hull cleaner. And many gift cards for those that know it's always better to pick out your own items.

Well I got a couple bass pro shop gift cards so I guess they could be used for the boat.....

I got a 30oz. Yeti cup that has morning coffee duty now and a Chariot two person tube

Got a rechargeable handheld spotlight. Used it the other day to find a deer in the dark.

Back